Thursday, June 24, 2010

RUSTY Jabbz Newsletter June 2010 Issue # 03

RUSTY JABBZ ENTERTAINMENT GROUP presents
" RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2010 Issue # 03"



"SOME SAY, THE GODZ MUST BE CRAZY OR MAYBE ITS JUST HANDSPIN THAT IS CRAZY!!!"

Last night may have been the worst and embarrassing moments in life and on this United American soil ever. In the 35 years of my existence, I have never felt so bad, low down and rotten. There are alot of things you do not know about me, thats why I feel its about time Dj Handspin comes clean with everyone. Yesterday, Jun. 23rd 2010 I had my heart set on seeing the performance of legendary rap group extradinaires, The Brand Nubians. I looked forward to this for a month. I been a huge Brand Nubian fan ever since I was a youngun pre and post Grand Puba era. The first time I seen a Brand Nubian performance was on their debut at a nightclub in Sheepshead bay/Gravesend section of Brooklyn in 1990 at a popular club named Infinity. Which was a club for entertainment showcases and concerts. Considering the type of conscious and to the media controversial rap group, Brand Nubian were labelled at that time seeing them perform in predominantly white neighborhood that was heavily into racism and the beating of african-american races a group like that with such heart and knowledge of self would touch any true hip hop lover and make them into and eternal fan. It was more than being a fan whenever I listened to a Brand Nubian album. Brand Nubian was one of the very few emcees where I actually learned something of significance rather than ignorance. You can see how important it was for me to go out my way to see them perform despite my medical condition. I'am not the type of person that wants to let things bring me down or hold me back I like to keep things moving forward.

Before I go any further I would to take this time to apologize to the City Parks Foundation and all of the innocent citizens of the Bronx that I may have offended with my outburst or assault of any kind. I want to apologize and thank the NYC Bronx police dept. First, apologies for the assault on you and the carrying of the conceal weapon. Second, thank you for turning the other cheek and coming to aide and helping as a victim rather than a suspect. Thank you for the lift to the hospital. To Michelle Bennett-Moore, thanking so much for being there at the right time. I didn't think I would see you there especially not in that fashion. I thank you for getting the word out to my family about my whereabouts. Last and never least to the almighty Allah, thank you for always watching over and thank you for always having your angels surrounding me. I know sometimes I do not deserve it but Allah I know you love your children, good and bad. I appreciate everything you provided for me. Allah I may not say it much but its forever in my heart. No1 can take away, the way I feel.

On to the topic of discussion here I' am sitting and waiting ridin' along the # 2 train bumping, Brand Nubians 2nd lp "In God We Trust" having a good time and peace of mind to myself. The train reaches its destination at 174th st-Crotona Park I git off the train like it aint neythin new. Hey, its The Bronx I been hur' before, 'and what! I found Crotona Park around the corner from the train station. What a hella of a journey I encountered as I travelled from one side of the park to the actual side of the park where the Brand Nubian performance was taking place. It turns out I was on the eastside of Crotona park and I needed to walk through the park to get to the northside. The walk took about 35 minutes an refreshing walk true indeed. Normally I'm up for walking its my thang but on a steaming hot wed that was not on my mind at all. I didn't trip I just lift up my 2 feet and got the steppin'. Once I reached over to the northside of the park I began cleaning and setting up my camera. Around about 6:45pm the crowd started forming I wanted to be as close to the stage as possible to get good shots of the performance. As I stood there my mine began to weeble, wooble and wander. I kept noticing too many things for instance where was the opening dj, where were they selling water I needed water and where is the president of City Parks, time is cuttin' close, he should be coming onto the stage right about now to greet the audience. The last thing I remember was looking at my watch and it reading 6:57pm and I do not recall anything after that.
A few minutes later, I woke up to the sound of Bronx spectators and Bronx police officers yelling in my face. My hands being cuffed like a criminal. I was taken out of the park in a FDNY ambullette service van and driven to Lincoln hospital where I later escaped and went home.

Why should I have stayed, I travelled from Brooklyn to the Bronx to see Brand Nubian perform and later I was hoping to spend sometime with a young lady I recently met. Did any of that happen. The answer is N. O. spells no. I didn't travel long distance to have a seizure and be looked after in the er. I can have a seizure anywhere and be looked at anywhere. My day (June 23, 2010) and My night was ruined and it didn't go down how I planned it so I took a page out of the book of DILLIGAF!!!



No comments: