Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter June 2010 Issue # 02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2010 ISSUE # 02
"FATHER'S DAY EDITION"


Dj Handspin Dinero back once again on a very special day doing it up for all the men in the world and not just any men.... special men that call themselves, DADS. A dad to me is the greatest man you can be especially coming from a society where I grew up where dads were never around or acknowledged. For me to be the age I' am and to still have a father in my presence and life is a blessing that only Allah can make happen. I want everyone to sit back and read along a passage I' ve prepared. I felt its natural and common to share it with all the men of the world, all the fathers of the world and all the upcoming fathers to be of the world.

"GOD BLESS FATHERS. GOD BLESS THE WISDOM THEY SHARE. GOD BLESS ALL THAT THEY CARRY ON THE STRENGTH OF THEIR SHOULDERS AND ALL THAT THEY HOLD IN THEIR HEARTS. GOD BLESS THE LOVE THEY GIVE, THE EXAMPLE THEY LIVE. GOD BLESS THE FATHERS OF THIS WORLD."


I want to thank everyone who took the time to read this father's day message and listen to what I had to say in it. "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!"



No comments: