Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2009 ENTRY# 8





RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2009 ENTRY# 08




Lastnight, I spent the evening down in J & R Music World to witness the release of the "DJ HERO" keep in mind I' am not a videogame junkie. I haven't played a videogame system since collecovision in fact I still have my collecovision game system with all the original games and everything. Yes, I know I'm outta touch, WHUT EVA! But I don't do videogames anyone who knows me know the deal. Despite all that after lastnight and seeing the "DJ HERO" being used live inside the J & R Music World, may bring me back to the videogame world. The game can definitely increase my skillz and skillz of other djs as well. It may even encourage sum lil' one out there to become a dj. The game looks like tons of fun and a thrill to play especially if your already a dj you'll enjoy it even more. I know imma love it.




Thanx to our host of the evening from lastnight, Funkmaster Flex, Mister Cee and The Pitbulls featuring Jazzy Joyce, Bobby Trends, Young Chow, Dj Spynfo, Dj Naim, Mike Session and Ted Smooth along with Hip Hop legend, DMC of Run DMC. Congratulations to DMC for that honor u, Run and The Late, Great JMJ got for the renaming of the street on Hollis Av & 205th St. I'm sorry I missed u. I didn't git a chance to build with you they told me you were gone once I got there.

The DJ HERO game looks fun actually it is fun even though I didn't try it out. They were asking people through out the store if they wanted to come onto the stage and give it a try. I thought about it but then I realized I haven't played a videogame system since collecovision. I know videogames and their system have advanced way beyond that I wasn't trying to go up on stage and look stupid but between Jazzy Joyce and Funkmaster Flex they were having the most fun on stage demonstrating the DJ HERO game system. Especially Jazzy Joyce, she wuz hogging it like she aint wanna git off.

"DJ HERO BUNDLE AND RENEGADE BUNDLE EDITION" cumz highly recommended by yours truly, Dj Handspin and you know MY WORD IZ ALWAYZ BOND!!!

No comments: