Saturday, December 30, 2023

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2023 Issue #03 "AEW WORLD END"

Hey Rusty Jabbers it's your favorite blogger, you love to hate. Tonight we are going to have a great time watching World Ends. Plenty of matches taking place tonight. 
For instance, we have The King of the Bums, Eddie Kingston taking on The King of the Lo-Lives, Jon Moxley, lol. What a match that's going to be. I'm looking forward to see Eddie Kingston finally squashing Jon Moxley just like a cockaroach and treating him like the lo-life, he is.
Another match I have an interest in is the 08 man tag team match, Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, Darby Allin and Sting to face the Don Callis Family, Ricky Starks and Big Bill. This is going to be a powerhouse tag team match. Speaking of powerhouse, let's see if Powerhouse Hobbs can live up to his name. If not I'll continue to refer to him as, Powerless Hobbs, lol. 
Okay let's go to the women's division. I have an interest in two matches in this women's division. The first match being, Brainless Toni Storm putting up her AEW Women's Championship to face RiHo. I'm 100% for RiHo. I just feel that this match is a waste of time. I hope I'm wrong. In fact I want to be wrong. For some reason I just don't see it happening. 
The other women's match I was talking about I had an interest in is the Kris Statlander vs Willow Nightingale match. This is sort of an improntu match from what accord last night on Rampage, no thanks to Stokely Hathaway. Stokely Hathaway have been trying to create a wedge between Kris and Willow. Stokely did not come up with this idea for good sportsmanship. He's hoping one of them turn on each other and there friendship fall apart. Stokely Hathaway is a crooked man. 
Now guys I could sit here all day and name all the matches I'am interested in and I would love to see. We all know the match that everyone came out for, MJF vs Samoa Joe for AEW World Championship and who's the devil?  😈 I'm looking forward to know myself, because I can not stand MJF and Samoa Joe sucks.
Can you change this storyline already? 😴 πŸ’€

The All Star Sports Bar and Grill on W. 57th St and 8th Ave. This isn't normally my territory in Manhattan. Normally whenever I come into the city. My normal stomping grounds are LES, The Village, Union Square, 34th St, 42nd St and Harlem. 59th St/Columbus Circle is somewhere I'm not too familiar with. Let's just say, it isn't my scene. After what occurred at the All Star Bar & Grill I'm pretty sure it will not be my scene ever again. 
I missed 30 minutes of World's End, all because they were having problems with there cable system. It was a good thing, Legacy was still ineffect. I left that place and dipped down to Legacy. 


WORLD END - ZERO HOUR
HOOK DEFEAT WHEELER YUTA

LUCHASAURUS WON THE 20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL 

WORLDS END - PPV
"AEW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
TONI STORM DEFEAT RIHO 
Luther being rejected from ringside.
Arriving to Legacy in the middle of this match. I was so hyped. Toni Storm getting her ass kicked in the ring. Toni Storm wasn't a match for RiHo but she still manage to pull off a victory.

SWERVE STRICKLAND DEFEAT DUSTIN RHODES 
This match I was confused. I was expecting Keith Lee to face Swerve Strickland. Whatever happened to Keith Lee tonight that prevented him from performing has Prince NaNa and the Mogul Embassy written all over it. Dustin Rhodes filling in for Keith Lee.
Swerve Strickland taking out Dustin Rhodes knee in the early goings of the match. Referees and officials asking, Dustin Rhodes if he wanted to continue.
Dustin Rhodes still managed to take on Swerve Strickland with a banged up knee. 

"08 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH"
CHRIS JERICHO,   DEFEAT KONOSUKE
SAMMY GUEVARA,             TAKESHITA, 
STING AND DARBY.             POWERHOUSE 
ALLIN.                                   HOBBS, RICKY 
                                               STARKS AND 
                                               BIG BILL 
Sammy Guevara pinning Ricky Starks 

"TBS CHAMPIONSHIP"
JULIA HART DEFEAT ABADON
Skye Blue getting involved in the match. Skye Blue knocking Abadon off the top turnbuckle then running underneath the ring. Abandon going underneath and pulling Skye Blue out. The two began to go at one another. Julia Hart from behind attacking Abadon and tossing her back inside the ring. 

"NO DISQUALIFICATION-TNT CHAMPIONSHIP"
ADAM COPELAND DEFEAT CHRISTIAN CAGE 
CHRISTIAN CAGE DEFEAT ADAM COPELAND 
Edge and Christian going all in during this match, breaking out the tables, ladders and chairs. 
Edge spearing Christian through a table set up in the ring. Edge attempting to pin Christian.
Mother Wayne stopping the pin count. 
Nick Wayne attacking Edge.
Edge setting up a table filled with lighter fluid and planting Nick Wayne through it. 
Edge pinned Christian Cage to become the New TNT Champion.
Luchasaurus standing behind Edge with the TNT Contract looking to cash in tonight. 
Christian talking Luchasaurus into giving him the contract so he can have another crack at Edge. Luchasaurus stupidly hands over the contract to Christian. Of course, Christian cash it in and you know what happened next. Edge screwed tonight. 

"GOLD/BLUE LEAGUE CONTINENTAL FINAL"
EDDIE KINGSTON DEFEAT JON MOXLEY 
The King of Bums won, Triple Crown Champion. 
Jon Moxley showing his love and respect to Eddie Kingston πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ 

"AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
SAMOE JOE DEFEAT MJF
Adam Cole is back walking down the ramp in crutches. Adam Cole is out here for support to MJF. 
Omg, Samoa Joe is a World Champion. Look like Samoa Joe shut up WWE's mouths. All those years with company and not one World Championship opportunity. He just pinned MJF. Samoa Joe is our AEW World Champion.
MJF and Adam Cole arguing after the match.
The Devil's masked men appeared inside the ring. Holding both, Adam Cole and MJF captive. Then the light have gone out. 
When the lights appeared back on. You found Adam Cole sitting in the middle of the ring surrounded by the Kingdom. The Kingdom beating down on MJF. 

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ I had an awesome time. I wanna thank the tension in the room from AEW fans that was awesome too. And to my homie, D-Money for inviting me out here to an AEW event. Thank you bro and Happy New Year. 
I just want to let all my Rusty Jabbers know that this isn't over. AEW will be added along with my WWE editorials. I'll be back but for now just settle. Happy New Year to all my readers and followers. ✌🏿

No comments: