Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2023 Issue #02 "WWE HOLIDAY LIVE TOUR @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN"


Last night was Christmas and it was Merry. Tonight at Madison Square Garden with the WWE. This is going to be my real Christmas celebration. Technically, it's the first day of Kwanzaa. "Umoja" meaning Unity. 🤝  Looking forward to that unity tonight with the WWE Universe. (sarcasm)

I know the line is going to be crazy out there. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I can not remember the last time, I've been inside Madison Square Garden. I'm not going to let anything screw my gift up. 

I arrived at the garden. Now I see what it means, when someone uses the term "nosebleed" seats. OMG, I don't think I ever sat so high up in an arena before, section 309 row 02, seat 01. The garden is so low class. They could have at least turned on the video screen during the matches for the people sitting in the noise bleed section. If I was at the Barclay's Center they would have kept the video screen on during the matches. 

Well enough of that. WWE came to New York City on the last week of 2023 that's right y'all only six days left and it'll be 2024. 
I got a chance to see some top notch matches with some top notch superstars. Something you rarely view on Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. I've been telling folks online for the longest. If you want to see real WWE wrestling. Y'all need to start checking out there home shows. If your looking for total non-stop action. 


MATCH #01
BECKY LYNCH DEFEAT ZOEY STARK 

MATCH #02
KOFI KINGSTON DEFEAT LUDWIG KAISER 

MATCH #03
"WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
KAYDEN CARTER & KATANA CHANCE DEFEAT PIPER NIVEN & CHELSEA GREEN 

MATCH #04
OMOS DEFEAT R-TRUTH 

MATCH #05
"WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
RHEA RIPLEY DEFEAT SHAYNA BASZLER AND IVY NILE

MATCH #06
"UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
THE JUDGEMENT DAY DEFEAT SAMI ZAYN & MAIN EVENT JEY USO 

MATCH #07 
CM PUNK DEFEAT DOMINIK MYSTERIO 

MATCH #08
RICOCHET DEFEAT BRONSON REED 

MATCH #09 
"TEXAS BULLROPE MATCH"
CODY RHODES DEFEAT SHINSUKE NAKAMURA 

MATCH #10
"WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP"
SETH ROLLINS DEFEAT DREW MCINTYRE 



     REST IN PEACE BRODIE LEE 
     DEC. 16, 1979 - DEC. 26, 2020




WWE EVENTS IN 2024:
  
    SATURDAY JANUARY 27, 2024
    NXT SUNDAY FEBRUARY 04, 2024

     SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24, 2024
     
    SATURDAY, APRIL 06, 2024 
    SUNDAY, APRIL 07, 2024

    BACKLASH FRANCE SATURDAY, MAY 04,        2004

No comments: