Sunday, April 3, 2022

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter: WRESTLEMANIA 38 Sunday Night 02 April 2022 Issue #03

Did everyone enjoy last night's stupendous pay per view, lol. There weren't anything stupendous about Wrestlemania Night 01. I think stupid is the proper terminology to describe Wrestlemania Night 01. There isn't a person who happens to be a true follower of wrestling. Can not tell me they enjoyed last night's event. There were only three good matches to me. At least when I watched, Stand and Deliver they had four good matches plus multiple title changes. Fine, if you want to say Becky Lynch lost her title last night. That's one of the matches that sucked. As mentioned earlier, Wrestlemania is all about its celebrity status than its wrestling creditability.

I'm in Legends Bar enjoying myself and the atmosphere. I'm not looking forward to Wrestlemania Night 02. I'm definitely not looking forward to this two hour kick off show going on, omg. I need to order supper during all of this talking. 🀭 
Good the kick off show is finally over. Now we can get this pay per view started. Although I do not know what to expect. What I do know, after last night's affair. I know what to accept.

Performing, "America The Beautiful" tonight... Jessie James Decker 

IT'S TIME FOR THE GAME! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
Triple H coming out here. Triple H saying thank you and showing his love. Triple H leaving his boot in the middle of the ring. The boot is a sign of his retirement. 

MATCH #01 "RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP" 
RK-BRO DEFEAT THE STREET PROFITS AND THE ALPHA ACADEMY 
Come on RK-Bro, don't let me down. 
WOOOHOOO, that's what I'm talking, RK-BRO πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ YES YES YES YES YES 
Street Profits getting ready to share some beverages with RK-Bro and inviting Olympian, Gable Stevenson into the ring. Chad Gable smacking the drink out of the hand of Gable Stevenson. Both groups exited the ring, The Street Profits and Rk-Bro leaving Gable Stevenson alone with Chad Gable. Gable Stevenson with a bear hug wrap tight around Chad Gable, slamming him unto the canvas. 

MATCH #02
BOBBY LASHLEY DEFEAT OMOS
Two beast in carnage tearing at one another inside the ring. Bobby Lashley winning this match and breaking the undefeated streak of Omos. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

MATCH #03 "ANYTHING GOES MATCH"
JOHNNY KNOXVILLE DEFEAT SAMI ZAYN 
This match is a joke. I don't really care who wins. Johnny Knoxville bringing his whole Jackass posse out here tonight. 
I won't be paying attention. I'm going back to the bar. Johnny Knoxville defeating Sami Zayn with the assistance by his Jackass Crew throughout the match. 🀭🀭🀭

MATCH #04 "WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL FOUR WAY"
NAOMI & SASHA BANKS DEFEAT LIV MORGAN & RHEA RIPLEY, SHAYNA BASZLER & NATALYA, QUEEN ZELINA & CARMELLA 
I'm looking forward to this match. This is the only female match that can bring me comfort after last night's disappointment between Becky Lynch vs Bianca Bel Air and Charlotte Flair vs Rhonda Rousey. I'm hoping for a set back from last night. My eyes are on Team Sasha n Naomi or Team Rhea n Liv. Either, one no let downs tonight. 
UH YES, SATISFACTION WOOOHOOO πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ SASHA BANKS AND NAOMI PULLING OFF TONIGHT'S VICTORY, THANK YOU JESUS, πŸ™πŸΏ 

MATCH #05
EDGE DEFEAT AJ STYLES 
I'm routing for Aj Styles all the way. This is probably going to be the most brutal match tonight next to Roman Reigns verses Brock Lesnar. 
Aj Styles tonight is showing Edge, the pitbull that he wanted released. Edge may be regretting his request. 
Damien Priest at ringside. 
After the match there seems to be a mysterious connection between Edge and Damien Priest making them pals all of a sudden. 

MATCH #06
THE NEW DAY DEFEAT SHEAMUS & RIDGE
 HOLLAND 
Why are Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods dressed like Big E? I understand that Big E is out of the WWE with a neck injury. Wearing Big E's wrestling outfits doesn't look cute, it  look stupid especially on Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods. 

HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2O22
THE UNDERTAKER coming out to a crowd of 78,453 all here tonight in attendance at the AT&T Stadium.

MATCH #07
PAT MCAFEE DEFEAT AUSTIN THEORY 
This is another match I want to see. I want Pat McAfee to get some retribution off of Austin Theory. Austin Theory is nothing but a little spoil brat, who hides behind Vince McMuffin, lol. 
Speaking of Vince McMuffin, he's coming to the ring for this match. Vince McMuffin introducing Austin Theory as the future Universal Champion. I wouldn't be surprised, in a few years he'll have Roman Reigns spot. 
The energy is all over Pat McAfee. Pat McAfee is beating the hell out of a douchbag, lol. Vince McMuffin doesn't look to happy. 
Pat McAfee pinning Austin Theory.

Pat McAfee calling out Vince McMuffin into the ring. Vince McMuffin getting into the ring to face Pat McAfee. 
MATCH #08 
VINCE MCMAHON DEFEAT PAT MCAFEE 
This was bullshit. How much did Pat McAfee get for this embarrassment. I hope it was alot. 

Stone Cold Steve Austin coming down the ramp. Stone Cold Steve Austin arguing with Vince. Austin Theory tried to get at Stone Cold Steve Austin. Stone Cold Steve Austin laying a stunner on Austin Theory. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vince McMahon toasting to Wrestlemania. Stone Cold Steve Austin from behind with a stunner on Vince McMahon. Pat McAfee in the ring enjoying some beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin. A stunner on Pat McAfee.  Everyone getting stunned by Stone Cold Steve Austin. 

MATCH #09 "WINNER TAKES ALL, UNIFICATION CHAMPIONSHIP" 
ROMAN REIGNS DEFEAT BROCK LESNAR 
I'm not going to do too much commenting over this match. I do not want to get emotional. I have a feeling that Roman Reigns will remain champion. I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just going to watch this match and prepare myself for tonight's disappointment. 
Of course, Roman Reigns wins. I'm not surprised. WWE sucks!

Although the main event may have ruined my evening. I can say this, the rest of the show was good. Definitely a whole lot better than night 01. The results tonight's were much better than saturdays show. The only thing that may have ruined tonight that I wasn't pleased with besides Roman Reigns becoming a double champion. That would be Edge defeating Aj Styles. Other than that, Wrestlemania night 02, was a pretty decent show. I rate it a 06.

NEXT WWE PAY PER VIEW: 
BACKLASH, SUNDAY MAY 08, 2022

No comments: