Friday, May 6, 2022

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter May 2022 Issue #01 "Wrestle Pro... Back To Brooklyn!"


Wrestle Pro presents Back to BROOKLYN!
Live tonight going down in Bay Ridge at St Pats Cyo Sports.  On the roster evening, Joey Janela vs Killer Kross, Colt Cabana vs Dan Maff and much more. 

This is my first time attending a Wrestle Pro event. I had no intention of attending. A friend of mine told me about this. I figure I give them a chance and see what they got. 


MATCH #01
SHAWN DONOVAN DEFEAT CPA

MATCH #02
TONY VINCITA, LUKAS FINNIGAN, J-HERU, GIOVANNI, YOSCIFER EL, FALLAH BAHH 
            "WP SILVER CHAMPIONSHIP"
Winner and still Wrestle Pro Silver Champion, Fallah Bahh

MATCH #03
DANNY MAFF DEFEAT COLT CABANA on his Birthday. Happy Birthday anyway, Colt Cabana HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 

MATCH #04
DEON RUSMAN DEFEAT TRAXX
                "WP GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
Winner and still Champion, Deon Rusman 

MATCH #05.... MAIN EVENT 
KILLER  KROSS DEFEAT JOEY JANELA BY KNOCKOUT WITH AN ASSIST FROM SCARLETT 

It wasn't a bad evening from what I've seen. All things considering, the rain ruining majority of this evening. I believe there were two more matches that I haven't seen. Maybe it have something to do with the late arrival of the bus. 

No comments: