Friday, March 13, 2020

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter March 2020 Issue #03 "Jadakiss - Ignatius Album Review"

I'm back Dj Handspin and the Rusty Jabbz Newsletter, we're still standing after 19 years. I would like to salute my co deez who helped manifest this creation. To Amor BurnsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ D- BiggzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sha-KingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ E- BiggzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and my right hand man, even though he's not talking to me these days. My dude, Quazzar. Quazzar, you'll always be my nuka. I don't care how long this silent treatment continues your still Rusty Jabbz, my G and Rusty Jabbz 4 life!πŸ‘Š Happy Anniversary to everyone who was affiliated with Rusty Jabbz Newsletter and Rusty Jabbz Entertainment within the last 19 years.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Okay, on to the subject at hand J-A-D-A KISS OF DEATH. It's already been 07days I just got through the listening pleasure of the badman from Yonkers. Jadakiss releasing his 05th album, "Ignatius". Last week, this was a must here. I guess anyone would say something like that in the anticipation of a Jadakiss record. 

I can sit down here and be a real dude and tell everyone, Jadakiss "Ignatius" lp gets a solid 03 JABBZ! I only say this for those who expected the real Jada but instead got themselves a more emotional and mellow Jada. Jadakiss latest lp show's maturity and sensitivity throughout the album. Now, there isn't anything wrong with an artist being mature. Maturity in a artist only tells its fans that I'm grown and moving on. However I don't think Jadakiss have grown. Ignatius is a special class of lp for a whole different level. The real Jada is still out there and he will stand up again. Until then enjoy what he has made in store off of Ignatius followed by a few of my favorites.... "Me", "Huntin' Season w/ Pusha T", "Catch & Release",
"Government Cheese w/ Dej Loaf, Nino Man and Millyz" and "Kisses to the Sky w/ Rick Ross and Emannys". These are a few solid bangers off of the Ignatius album. 

Jadakiss still has the kisses of death unfortunately he's not killing anything off this album. 

No comments: