Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2018 Issue #03 WWE Live Holiday Tour @ MSG

Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Presents tonight the WWE Live Holiday Tour at the Madison Square Garden December 26, 2018. Yes, that's right we're closing out the year 2018 and its all going down in the N. Y. C. Two gun salute, N. Y. The Garden is going to be on fire.🔥🔥

WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊ WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊WWE, ✊

I made it inside, The Garden. Okay I lied, so I did purchase some WWE merchandise. I knew, I couldn't resist. I just really wanted a "NEW DANIEL BRYAN" T-shirt. Unfortunately they didn't have any. Let's hope this money situation doesn't happen again tomorrow @ The Coliseum. I can't afford to be spending money on WWE and its merchandise. I'm not sitting on chrome like Vince McMuffin and the McMuffin family, lmao.

This the earliest I ever been to a WWE event. The performance are not yet to start.

Vic Joseph, the host of tonight....

Damn, National Anthem. I'm definitely never showing up this early. Sorry America, lol.

MATCH #01 "TRIPLE THREAT MATCH"
FINN BALOR DEFEAT DOLPH ZIGGLER AND DREW MCINTYRE

Drew McIntyre have something to say, McIntyre making a promise to end Finn Balor on Monday. Finn Balor putting an end to Drew Mcintyre's rhetoric.

MATCH #02 "10 MAN ELIMINATION MATCH"
CURT HAWKINS, HEATH SLATER, RHYNO, TITUS ONEILL, APOLLO CRUZ, NO WAY JOSE, JINDER MAHAL, THE ASCENSIONS

APOLLO CRUZ, THE WINNER OF THE ELIMINATION, EARNED HIMSELF A SHOT AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

I never thought there would be a day I can sit in a Madison Square Garden arena and enjoy an Elias stick, lol. Sounds a lot better than before as long as, Elias don't throw any darts at my city, me and him will be fine.

MATCH #03 "GUITAR MATCH"
ELIAS DEFEAT BOBBY LASHLEY
Elias seizing the opportunity to break the guitar over Bobby Lashley's head.

MATCH #04
NATALYA & EMBER MOON DEFEAT LIV MORGAN AND SARA LOGAN (RIOTT SQUAD)
RUBY RIOTT @ RINGSIDE

MATCH #05 "10 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH"
MATT RIDDLE, PETE DUNNE, VELVETEEN DREAM, ALEISTER BLACK AND RICOCHET DEFEAT ADAM COLE, RODERICK STRONG, KYLE O'REILLY, JOHNNY GARGANO AND TOMASSO CIAMPA

Oh shit now, there preparing for the lowering of Steel Cage. Oooo, Dean Ambrose is in trouble.
Oh boy, now is not the time for that Big Gulp to be kicking in. My match of the night getting ready to start and I have to go potty break. 🙁
Seth Rollins getting an early jump on Dean  Ambrose, before the first bell.

MATCH #06 "STEEL CAGE MATCH"
DEAN AMBROSE DEFEAT SETH ROLLINS
Oh, what bullshit? Boring Corbin sticking it to Seth Rollins. The cage door slammed right in Rollins face. Dean Ambrose regaining his championship.

INTERMISSION: This right here is what I've been waiting for. I need to get myself something to eat. Up until now the show have been awesome. I know there's more to come in the second half.

MATCH #07 " TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM"
BOBBY ROODE & CHAD GABLE DEFEAT THE REVIVAL AND AOP

MATCH #08
SASHA BANKS & BAYLEY DEFEAT MICKIE JAMES & ALICIA FOX
DANA BROOKE @ RINGSIDE

There was a time when John Cena was my most hated WWE Superstar. Times may have changed since the Cena era. Baron Corbin have been sitting perfectly as I nominate him, my new most hated WWE Superstar. You don't have to worry about him. Baron Corbin isn't alone in that group.  He have plenty of loser superstars to keep him company.

MATCH #09
JOHN CENA DEFEAT BARON CORBIN
As for, John Cena they could of just canceled the original match. The original match involving Braun Strowman. John Cena was a cheap replacement. John Cena just wanted to be apart of this night, back here in the NYC.

Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax, I don't really give a shit about this match. Its getting hella late out there. I got work in the morning. I didn't expect the show to last this long. Then again, I didn't expect my boss to put me on the schedule for tomorrow either. I just fuckin' hope this is a quick match so I can go home at a decent time. How many times am I going to see these bitches wrestlers.

MATCH #10
RONDA ROUSEY DEFEAT NIA JAX
TAMINA @ RINGSIDE
THAT'S ALL I WANT RONDA, BREAK HER FUCKIN' ARM  SO I CAN GO HOME.

No comments: