Friday, December 14, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2018 "ROH: Final Battle 2018"

Happy Holidays to everyone from Rusty Jabbz Newsletter. Tonight's the night everyone have been talking about for weeks, even months. Tonight sets off the weekend to everything that is sports entertainment. Starting with ROH: Final Battle @ the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Also, going down in The "Q" Boro on Saturday, HOG8 Wrestling live at NYC Arena with a special guest appearance by the legendary The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase.

So far, totally awesome for a Friday night. The sports entertainment continues onto Sunday with the WWE's TLC... TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS! So, anyone if your reading this I have plenty of insults and truths of your favorite superstar, lol. Enjoy your weekend, Happy Wrestling! 🤟

PRE-SHOW  "06 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH"
THE BEST FRIENDS DEFEAT VINNY MARSEGLIA & TK O'RYAN AND THE BOUNCERS

MATCH #01
KENNY KING DEFEAT ELI ISOM
Kenny King, " YOU SUCK 🖕"

Oh shit, sun up next Jeff Cobb going up against the Hangman, "FUCKIN' A" 🤟

MATCH #02 "TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP"
JEFF COBB DEFEAT HANGMAN PAGE
03, what y'all talking about 03? I seen the referee count 02 pins off of Hangman Page, lol. Congratulations, Mr Cobb, lol👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 WOOOO HOOOO, JEFF COBB!

MATCH #03 "WOH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
KELLY KLEIN DEFEAT SUMIE SAKAI, KAREN Q, MADISON RAYNE
Okay, Madison Rayne isn't very popular in my section, smh. This is the, "Go Home Madison Rayne" section. Harsh words being said from the mouthes of the ignorant. I would like to say something from the mouth of the intellectual, "Good luck Madison, wouldn't it be funny to all these haters, if you pull off an upset." Of course, my request wasn't going to be complied with. However, congratulations to Kelly Klein, she won. Kelly Klein is the New, WOH World Champion. Someone, finally removed the WOH World Championship from the arms of Sumie Sakai. Congratulations!

Next, we have here The Octopus Jonathan Gresham's dream match against Zack Sabre.

MATCH #04
ZACK SABRE DEFEAT JONATHAN GRESHAM
I'll be honest, I do not know who I'm rooting for. I'm a Gresham fan, I won't deny that. However, I heard alot of awesome things about Zack Sabre within the last three weeks. I'm not going to deny Jonathan Gresham's ability. The way I see it, this match can go either way. May the best competitor win.

Next up, we have Dalton Castle facing Mr False World Champion, Matt Taven

MATCH #05
MATT TAVEN DEFEAT DALTON CASTLE
Now, this match you already know what side I'm on, DALTON CASTLE 👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏 DALTON CASTLE 👏👏👏👏
BOOOOOO, MATT TAVEN YOU SUCK! It's all good, Dalton you didn't want Taven's gay ass title.

This match going to be crazy, two sickos in the square circle. Tonight might be Christopher Daniel's Final Battle.

MATCH #06
MARTY SCURLL DEFEAT CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
Is, Christopher Daniels going to hang it up after tonight's match? Or, will he be sticking around a little longer? NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY GOODBYE. LOL, I know that sounds cruel. OMG, I can't believe what this asshole just did. 🖕 Fuck you, Bully Ray! The nerve of this prick, Bully Ray coming out here and nailing Christopher Daniels with a low blow on his final night. I apologize, Christopher Daniels after what Bully Ray just did to you, it makes my humor look tasteless. My apologies. Flip Gordon you need to get your ass, out here right now and beat the shit out of this, Hell Kitchen Fat Fuck.

MATCH #07 "I-QUIT MATCH"
FLIP GORDON DEFEAT BULLY RAY
Silas Young giving an assist to Bully Ray. Silas Young pouring super glue across the folding table set up inside the ring. Cheeseburger making his way down the ramp to take on Silas Young.
What the fuck, the lights went out? Why is it dark? ROH, doesn't have any superstar with this type of entrance. HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW, IT'S THE SANDMAN, WOOOOO HOOOOO, eat your heart out Bully Ray, your going down. WOOOO!!!! SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN SANDMAN

MATCH #08 ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
JAY LETHAL DEFEAT CODY
"PYRO", seriously dude, I swear no matter the ROH event I attend, Cody comes out sissier and sissier at everyone.

MATCH #09 "ROH TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
               "WEAPON'S LADDER MATCH"
THE BRISCOES DEFEAT SO CAL UNCENSORED AND THE YOUNGBUCKS
Watching this match, with just two days away to go until WWE's TLC. One might look at this as a preview of what's to come this Sunday with TLC. But, tonight its ROH own taste of TLC on a whole another level. Going down right in front of me, we have a share of weapons. Anything that a superstar can gain access to during the match. There's all types of kendu sticks, tables, trashcans, chairs and of course ladders. That is the main principle of this match. You can't have a ladder without a ladder, lol.
Congratulations to The Briscoes for becoming the 10X ROH Tag Team Champions.

I had a good time this evening. I almost didn't make it into the Hammerstein Ballroom. The ticket didn't work at first. I was about to trip, it look like they were going to deny my entry. I'm just glad a clerk at the window took it upon herself to assess the situation. ROH, was crazy tonight. I would of been pissed if I missed a night like that. 👍👍

Next, ROH Event in NYC:
ROH/NJW G1 Supercard: Friday, April 05th @ Madison Square Garden

Next, WWE Events:
Sunday, December 16th Tables, Ladders and Chairs
Wednesday, December 26th WWE Live Holiday Tour @ Madison Square Garden
Thursday, December 27th WWE Live Holiday Tour @ Nassau Coliseum
Sunday, January 27th Royal Rumble in Phoenix, Arizona

No comments: