Sunday, October 14, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter October 2018 Issue #02 "BOUND FOR GLORY!"

IMPACT, WELCOME BACK TO NEW YORK!

I'm on my way to the Bound for Glory Live Event, right now. This is my first night attending the Melrose Ballroom. I heard alot of good things about it. I'm looking forward to this night. I can't remember the last time, Impact was ever in the NYC. It's been about two years. Two years is still a longtime, I'm just glad they're back. I'm looking for an awesome pay per view on this evening's agenda.

Right now, I'm on the R. Train and I'm nowhere near Queens yet. According to my watch, Bound for Glory schedule to start in 10 minutes. Oh God, I really hope the matches that lead off the show, suck. I don't want to miss any good matches.

I did manage to make it to the Melrose Ballroom on time. Maybe a little bit earlier than expected. Bound for Glory, isn't  quite ready to go on yet. Which is okay, I'm enjoying my time at the bar 🙂.

MATCH #01
RICH SWANN & WILLIE MACK DEFEAT MATT SYDAL & ETHAN PAGE
This was that match to get Impact started. There isn't an Impact party, if Rich Swann and Willie Mack isn't on the card. RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏 RETURN OF THE MACK 👏👏

MATCH #02A "ELI DRAKE'S OPEN CHALLENGE"
ELI DRAKE DEFEAT JAMES ELLESWORTH
After the match, Eli Drake was offended by this pipsqueak who answered his open challenge. Eli Drake claimed he was looking for heavyweight material, 5 star general competitors to enter. Then, this happened, 👏👏👏👏 Congratulations to The Monster Abyss on his abduction into the Impact Hall of Fame, last night. Abyss, coming out here to answer Eli Drake's open challenge and I believe his last match, as well. What an awesome way to end it all. 🤘

MATCH #02B "ELI DRAKE'S OPEN CHALLENGE"
ABYSS DEFEAT ELI DRAKE

MATCH #03 "KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP"
TESSA BLANCHARD DEFEAT TAYA VALKYRIE
Tessa Blanchard, I'm not going to say anything bad. NYC had her support. There were alot of Tessa love, up inside the Melrose Ballroom. I'm not going to knock her, Tessa Blanchard, she did her thing up against Taya Valkyrie. Congrats!

MATCH #04A
MOOSE VS EDDIE EDWARDS
Killer Kross, coming out and getting involved during the match. It sparked an entrance of someone everyone wants to see. Tommy Dreamer, coming to the aide of Eddie Edwards. Tommy Dreamer with the support of the Impact audience to go forth and take down, Killer Kross and Moose.

MATCH #04B
EDDIE EDWARDS & TOMMY DREAMER  DEFEAT MOOSE & KILLER KROSS

MATCH #05
OVE DEFEAT PENTAGON JR, FENIX AND "THE MACHINE" BRIAN CAGE
OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK! OVE SUCK!

MATCH #06 "CONCRETE JUNGLE DEATH MATCH"
LAX DEFEAT TRUE OGZ & KING
LAX, riding this match alone in the beginning. Conan have been taking out of action, earlier in the night. Everyone in here tonight, know who's the mysterious culprit.
The only time I can say, gun shots sound good in the hood. When you know that person coming, lol that's right "CONAN BABY!" "CONAN IS BACK!"
Conan coming out here and finally closing the trap on King, lmao. 👏👏👏👏👏 YES SIRRRR!!!

MATCH #07 "IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
JOHNNY IMPACT DEFEAT AUSTIN ARIES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Johnny Impact, finally becomes an Impact World Champion even if it was at the expense of his wife's Taya's health condition. Austin Aries taking a dive through the ring and into Taya Valkyrie. Taya Valkyrie smashing into the barricades. Of course, Johnny Impact what do you suppose he do. Get personal and beat the hell out of Austin Aries. So, what exactly are the writers trying to tell me. Perhaps, Johnny Impact couldn't of win the match if it wasn't for the inadvertent attack done on Taya Valkyrie.

Tonight was a great night. Bound for Glory was awesome. I give it  05 👍👍👍👍👍 thumbs up. My only complaint and I don't normally complain about things like such. Believe it or not, I didn't like the actual venue where Bound for Glory took place tonight. This was my first time attending the Melrose Ballroom. It was so, small. I think, Josh Mathews lied when he said, Bound for Glory ran out of tickets. I don't think that was the truth, I think the Melrose Ballroom ran out of capacity. I was so surprised by the size of the venue. I just said, to myself "c'mon guys what's this. Impact can do much better than this". Regardless of the size of the venue, we still manage to have a good time and awesome event.

Impact Wrestling tapings continues at the Melrose Ballroom for the next two days.
Monday and Tuesday, join us again this week, as we keep the Bound For Glory flame lit.

No comments: