Saturday, June 2, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter June 2018 Issue #01 ROH Presents NYC Excellence!

Oh, thank God! Thank you to the Ticketmaster Fan Support for your assistance. If it wasn't for y'all I wouldn't be attending here tonight. I went through so much over the past 14 days during the delivery, only to find out that my ticket may have been possibly lost in the mail. I just want to thank, once again the Ticketmaster fan support department for coming through for me. ✊✊✊

Getting ready to make moves for the night, "RINGS OF HONOR, BAY BEE!!!" Going down in their NYC home, the Manhattan Center. 👆👆
I have no idea, what to expect but the one thing I can expect, "FIRE!" 🔥🔥🔥

MATCH #01
KENNY KING DEFEAT JONATHAN GRESHAM

MATCH #02 WOH
SUMIE SAKAI AND STELLA GREY DEFEAT GABBY ORTIZ AND RILEY SHEPARD

MATCH #03
BULLY RAY DEFEAT CHEESEBURGER

MATCH #04 WOH
KELLY KLEIN DEFEAT JENNY ROSE

MATCH #05
TELEVISION TAG TEAM GUANTLET MATCH
5a. JONATHAN GRESHAM AND LSG DEFEAT SHANE TAYLOR AND THE DOGZ

5b. JONATHAN GRESHAM AND LSG DEFEAT SILAS YOUNG, BRIAN MILONAS AND BEER CITY BRUISER

5c. SO CAL UNCENSORED DEFEAT JONATHAN GRESHAM AND LSG

5d. KENNY KING AND BEST FRIENDS DEFEAT SO CAL UNCENSORED

KENNY KING AND BEST FRIENDS, THE WINNERS OF THE TELEVISION TAG TEAM GUANTLET MATCH

(INTERMISSION)

MATCH #06
HAFA JR DEFEAT ????

MATCH #07
MATT TAVEN DEFEAT ULTIMO GUERRERO

MATCH #08
CODY DEFEAT TITAN

MATCH #09
JAY LETHAL DEFEAT CHUCKIE T

MATCH #10
ADAM PAGE AND THE YOUNGBUCKS DEFEAT PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ AND THE BRISCOES

What a loving performance of world class wrestling entertainment. I would like to thank everyone who came out here, this evening. Thank you to all the superstars, who participated here tonight. Thank you to the referees, commentators, security and most importantly the production team because without them, tonight's event would not have gone forward.

I'am honored by what I've seen here tonight. This is something I do not normally do, after a live performance. I would like to talk about the events that took place here, more in depth than just rating each match. I've been coming to ROH for about three years now. I guess, at this point I can consider myself a junior to this brand. It was three years ago, I fell in love with ROH. At that time, I wasn't sure if I'll be sticking around this long. In the beginning, it was very difficult to keep up not just with the show with the superstars and the audience. There were alot of superstars who's name I couldn't comprehend. Although that haven't changed as much today.

Ring of Honor is that place, where you can find a upstart wrestler from another wrestling brand or from another country. Rings of Honor offer wrestlers the land of opportunity. Regardless of all of that, I still manage to stick around and learn the ropes, so to speak. I'm glad I did, I don't think I had this much fun up in the Manhattan Center for the past three years.

We all know, what happened to me three years ago. The incident of my umbrella being stolen from the confiscation box. For some reason, umbrellas weren't allowed inside the Manhattan Center. Which lead to the theft of my umbrella. It seems like, the rules may have changed. The security overlooked my umbrella today and let me inside with it. I'm not mad or anything its just that three years ago I wish I had this cheap looking umbrella instead. I lost a real dope looking camouflage totes umbrella, back then.

Despite all that, tonight's ROH event at the Manhattan Center was what I said it was going to be 🔥FIRE!🔥 I just loved everything of tonight from the moment I entered the Manhattan Center. Until, it was time to exit the Manhattan Center. I just love the intense cheering and hazing of the superstars, lol. That is something at any wrestling event I do adore.

The only thing that sucked were those constant WWE chants. This is what I meant from earlier about being unable to comprehend ROH fans and culture. I'll never understand why, ROH fans chant, "DELETE", "RUSEV DAY", "CM PUNK". Don't they realize your only making WWE look even better. Although, I must admit I did quite enjoy the torture of Cody when the fans chanted things like "STARDUST" repeatedly. I especially liked when they were chanting "GOLDUST" during Cody's match, lol. You know me, I don't give a shit about Cody. I'm probably the only ROH fan who doesn't support Cody. 🖕 him.

Tonight was probably the first ROH live show in New York that I spent so much money. I spent like a Buck 80 on ROH promotions. I definitely intend on getting the full usage out of each one of them.🙂

The only downfall to tonight's event happen to be that these following superstars were M.I.A..... NO DALTON CASTLE, NO FLIP GORDAN, NO MARTY SCURLL, NO MOTORCITY MACHINE GUNS, NO WILL OSPREAY and I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of other superstars, I didn't mention. Overall, ROH NYC Excellence tonight was awesooommee!!! There are possibilities of their next New York City appearance going down at The Garden. That is right, MSG BAY BEE!!! 👍
05 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ night.

No comments: