Monday, May 29, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter May 2017 Issue #04 "Brooklyn's Women's Film Festival - Opening & Mixer!"

Before I start off, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day, this weekend. There is alot taking place this weekend. Keep in mind, this wasn't my original plan for the day. I only came out here off an invite sent to me by a good homie, Biggz. I thought he would be attending this evening's event with me.

Right now, I'm currently riding around the streets of Brooklyn, citi-biking it. I don't even have the mind state to attend tonight's affair.

I made the final decision and decide to attend the Brooklyn's Women's Film Festival - Opening & Mixer. I figure, I give it a try. After all its free. In the meantime, I get tipsy. I don't have any plans of staying long, anyway.

The journey was awesome. I don't travel through Brooklyn over citibike too often. I plan on doing that again, if anything.

No comments: