Friday, May 12, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter May 2017 Issue #01 ROH: War of the Worlds!

I've been looking forward to this event for the last 02 month, although my arrival at the front gate wasn't a pleasant welcome. Having to deal with the pompass security guards seizing my belongings. I understand, umbrellas are not allowed inside of the Hammerstein. These people don't know about the rain, this weekend. They say, the rain is suppose to begin some time tonight. Security stating, they're not responsible if my item isn't there at the end of the evening. This the same bullshit I had to put up with last weekend at Club Lust.

Pre-show:

First win of the night made by The  Kingdom....

How many of y'all like Cheeseburgers? OMG, you should hear the intense screams for this pencil shape wrestler that happen to go by the name of Cheeseburger. You wouldn't believe the amount of love this man gets. Everytime I come to a ROH's event its like I'm staring at a photograph of a vintage, Jimmy Walker from Good Times, lol. Nothing but pure skin and bones is all this man is made of, yet he get so much love from the audience. It's ridiculous!

Second win of the night made by The Rebellion....
Kenny King, Caprice Coleman, Rhett Titus and Shane Taylor

This stalling is taking too long. If I would have known they pushed back the opening time I would have stayed home a little longer. I freakin' rushed out of my crib to get here only to sit here waiting through b.s. matches and announcements. SHOW THE EVENT ALREADY! GIVE ME, WHAT I PAID FOR!

Wow, Christopher Daniels is the ROH World Champion. I hope, Adam Cole recapture it.

Ok, welcome Rusty Jabbz to ROH: War of the Worlds live broadcast pay per view coming from the Hammerstein Ballroom. We are finally about to begin with our first match of the evening. Kicking off, ROH its "The Musical, Dalton Castle!"

MATCH #01
Dalton Castle defeat Silas Young, Bobby Fish, Kushida

I find this hard to believe someone who's 6"1' is unable to look over the heads of all these wrestling junkies. I believe junkies is the appropriate word used to describe us. Especially when dealing with ROH Wrestling. OMG, the fucking crowd is like crazy up in here, I swear. This dude sitting behind me. I know, we're going to have problems later on tonight. Especially if he don't STOP SPITTIN' ON ME AND SCREAMIN' IN MY EAR.

Next up, Frankie Kazarian, still looking good. He's been a dedicated soldier of this organization for quite sometime.
I don't see, Bullet Club getting any love like they used too. The crowd isn't very accepting Adam Paige.

MATCH #02
Adam Paige defeat Frankie Kazarian
Adam Paige manage to score a victory over the head of Frankie Kazarian with the usage of his pants being held down for leverage.

MATCH #03 "Triple Threat Match"
The War Machines defeat Evle and Motor City Machine Guns
The War Machines happen to be ROH Tag Team Champions but this match, right here isn't a title match. It's been made tonight only as a triple threat match. This was an awesome match. They should have made it a title match. The War Machines leaving here tonight with the championship gold, still.

I found myself in the middle of a ROH sing a long, join in for "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY" "OSPREAY"

MATCH #04
Will Ospreay defeat Jay White
I'm sitting on match #04, I came across a good one. Totally awesome between Jay White and Will Ospreay. I should really be filming this match, rather than blogging about it. I can agree with that, "MATCH OF THE YEAR",  "MATCH OF THE YEAR", "MATCH OF THE YEAR", "MATCH OF THE YEAR", "MATCH OF THE YEAR".
The Punisher with a  sneak attack taking down, both Will Ospreay and Jay White.

Seriously, dude this is the part of wrestling I hate. These fuckin' standing ovation. I'm not standing up for that jerk off, Bully Ray. Now, I know Bully Ray may not be his name anymore. I don't give a fuck, what his name is now. Why is this fat fuck, still wrestling? I'm tired of these wrestling dickriders they push it to the limit. There's nothing wrong with dickriding, it's just that they dick ride for the wrong people.

MATCH #05
Bully Ray & The Briscoes defeat RPG Vice
At least this fat fuck didn't let my team down, "THE BRISCOES!"

MATCH #06 "Television Championship"
Marty "The Villain" Scurll defeat Matt Sydal
Uh oh, the "FUCK TNA!" chants are starting. I see some of these ROH fan never gotten over the lost of Matt Sydal. Harsh words being directed towards Impact. This is only a guest appearance for tonight for Matt Sydal. Did, Matt Sydal sell out? Better, Impact than WWE.
You had a feeling, Matt Sydal wasn't leaving here with the television championship. He's with Impact now. It would of been awesome if he did win the title and bought it over to Impact.

MATCH #07 "
Representing the Bullet Club Mac & Jessie of Youngbucks defeat Nytol & Booshie
Apparently, this is one of the matches of the evening that the fans been waiting for. It's going down as I type. I'm a huge, Youngbucks fan.

MATCH #08
Hiroshi Tanahashi defeat Representing the Bullet Club Adam Cole
I really, hope this dude loses his voices after tonight. He's really pissing me off. He's giving me a fucking headache, smh. Sad part I can't sit anywhere else because this place is sold out.
 
I knew, something had to be up. I admit, I don't watch ROH steady like I should be. I watch it, when I can. But, I expected something was fishy tonight by the blatant hatred toward Adam Cole. I was like where is all of this coming from. It turns out this is Adam Cole's farewell match. What a fucked up, farewell it is. I didn't find it amusing eliminating him from the Bullet Club. Taking him down in the ring and embarrassing him among the audience. Maybe I shouldn't be too upset. Because, after tonight you'll be seeing Adam Cole in the WWE. DAMN, Vince its about damn time. What take y'all so long to recognize real talent? Marty Scurll is now the newest member of the Bullet Club.

MATCH #09 Main Event
Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels defeat Jay Lethal and Cody Rhodes

As for the ROH show, this was a good show. Unfortunately it's my last ROH show. I didn't have a good time, tonight. It wasn't the performance. The performance was awesome. ROH will always be over Impact and WWE. I'm not talking wrestling here. I'm talking more on the lines of edequate and good business. Which is something that ROH don't have. It seems that at the end of the event, I did end up losing my umbrella. I'm not too mad about it though. It was a very good looking umbrella made by Totes. Its partly my fault. I should have bought out one of my cheap umbrellas. To fill in this broken heart of mine. I ripped off everything that was inside of the claims bag. A lot of good that did me, it was all designer cigarette lighters. It would have bought me justice, if I smoked. I took 'em anyway. I figure, hey these vultures going to rip me off. I can rip you off, too. But, after tonight I don't want to be around another ROH crowd. As much as, I love ROH it's not worth sitting with these low class type of people.

No comments: