Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter April 2017 Issue #03 "WWE Payback"

We about to get everything started, Dj Handspin in the place to be Legend's Bar on the eve of birthday. Turning 42 in five hours.

What do you have in store for Payback. Look who's kicking off, Payback..  I think these boyz going to leave them "SAWFT", after their match.

PAYBACK KICKOFF SHOW:
ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS DEFEAT LUKE GALLOWS & KARL ANDERSON

Hear he comes Monday Night Raw's loud mouth, The Miz with a special live Payback edition of MIZ TV: Welcoming in The Demon, Fin Balor....
Shut up, Miz! Fin Balor entrance can be as long as it want. When your as great as him, then talk.
That's right, Fin kick Miz's ass. There's no such thing as a bigger man.

Oh Shit, Jericho that's right WOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOO
I'm hoping the Kevin Owens Show get canceled, after this evening. If Kevin Owens loses tonight. Chris Jericho will become the new face of Company.

MATCH #01 "UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP"
CHRIS JERICHO DEFEATED KEVIN OWENS
YES YES YES YES, look like my wish came true. The Kevin Owens Show have been canceled by Chris Jericho. WOOO HOOO, Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J never ever thought I would be chanting that man name. Better his than that other Canadian.

This is another match where I hope Austin Aries cancel, Neville.

MATCH #02 "CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP"
NEVILLE DEFEATED AUSTIN ARIES BY DISQUALIFICATION
We can't have it all, I guess. That was bull, blatant tug of the referee to get himself disqualified from this match. Austin Aries, a little word of advice, your next pay per view make it a "No Disqualification Match".  Let's see what, Neville says....

MATCH #03 "TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
THE HARDY BOYZ DEFEATED SHEAMUS AND CESARO
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

I was talking about this earlier, the heel turn between Sheamus and Cesaro. Sheamus and Cesaro taking apart The Hardy Boyz.

It's time for our Cinderella story to get back her revenge from Monday night. I shouldn't say I'm disappointed by Sheamus and Cesaro in what they did. I know if Sasha Banks makes her appearance and decides to introduce her heel turn. I won't be very acceptable to it.

MATCH #04 "Women's Championship"
ALEXA BLISS DEFEATED BAYLEY
I'm not pleased at that victory. I'm the last person in this bar that wanted Alexa BITCH to become champion. However, I must give her props for winning the match. Its like what she said, she will defeat Bayley in her hometown. Like it or not, Alexa Bliss is the new Raw Women's Champion.

House of horror, this is strange ass match. They're not even in the arena, Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton fighting with one another in an abandon house. You know Bray Wyatt is going to have the upperhand in this match. He's the one who came up with the name. Randy Orton, really didn't know what he was getting into when he accepted the match. Where did they find this place. They really went all out when creating this match, the dusty home, series of dolls hanging from the ceiling, spiderwebs and all.

MATCH #05 "HOUSE OF HORROR"
BRAY WYATT VS RANDY ORTON
I guess, you can say Bray Wyatt is the winner of this match. We last seen Orton layed out flat with a refrigerator on top of him. Bray Wyatt is being driven away in a limo heading back to the arena.

MATCH #06
SETH ROLLINS DEFEATED SOMOA JOE
This is a good match between these two, Somoa Joe and Seth Rollins. I'm rooting for Rollins, I can't believe I'm saying that in 2017. SWEEEEET, Rollins getting out of the Somoan Submission Machine half conscious. WOOOOOOO that's what I'm talking about "WRESTLING!"

Bray Wyatt have been dropped off at the arena.... The House of Horror Match continues in the ring.
MATCH #07
BRAY WYATT DEFEATED RANDY ORTON
That sucked, Bray Wyatt defeating Randy Orton with the help of Jinder Mahaul and the Bollywood Thugs BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We're probably coming up on the main event, Roman Reigns Vs Braun Strowman. I hope Roman Reigns reclaim his YARD!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR, his growl that's the only thing good I like about Braun Strowman, smh.

This is payback, Roman. You came back for vengeance. We already seen earlier, an excellent performance from one former Shield member. Let's try for number two. Speaking of former Shield's members. What happened to Dean Ambrose? No Intercontinental Championship being defended tonight.

MATCH #08
BRAUN STROWMAN DEFEATED ROMAN REIGNS
Of course, go head WWE just keep pushing Big Bully Strowman. The match is over, this big doof isn't satisfied he must inflict more pain onto Roman Reigns, smh. I hate it but everyone in here is ecstatic over Roman Reigns being made a fool out of.

I shouldn't be too upset. After, eighteen years of watching Raw and SmackDown I should be used to this load of garbage by now. Besides tonight is a special night. I'm glad that crappy pay per view is finished. I have one hour to go until I turn 42. Since I do not have any work in the morning. I'm going to paint the town for the rest of the night.

BACKLASH, MAY 21ST CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

No comments: