Saturday, April 1, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter April 2017 Issue #01 "NXT TAKEOVER ORLANDO!"

"Happy WrestleMania everyone coming to you live from the Legend's Bar, only minutes away to NXT bell time. Looking forward to this evening. This night have been on my mind, all this afternoon. I wanted to come out here this evening and partake in tonight's Road to WrestleMania weekend. I don't believe, I'll be returning tomorrow for Sunday's moment of truth, "WrestleMania 33!" I wanted to come out and enjoy what I can of this weekend. Some already know that I do not come out here to The Legend's Bar like I should.

It's 8 o'clock now, where starting, shhhhh!!!!!, lol

I didn't get a chance to watch Impact, this Thursday. Can anyone tell me, if Eric Young returned? If Eric Young wasn't on Impact, I'm glad that only means he's still here with us on NXT.

Sometimes it is perhaps good to watch the kick off shows from time to time. If I had arrived, earlier to capture the kick off show. I would have known of No Way Jose's whereabouts. He was taken out earlier in the backstage area by Sanity.

MATCH #01
SANITY DEFEAT TYE DILLINGER, RODERICK STRONG, KASSIUS OHNO AND RUBY RIOT
This was an awesome match. Despite my recognition of Sanity, BOOO!!! Let's face it, who can beat Sanity? I admit Kassius Ohno was an excellent replacement for No Way Jose.

This the match I've been waiting for all week. This my first time witnessing, Aleister Black. I've been hearing about this match over the last week. Aleister Black, he look like one of them Harley Davidson motorcycle riders. I'm impressed so far in what he's got from martial arts to judo. It's something rather unique when a wrestler dabbles in martial arts. There aren't too many who are successful with it. Especially ones with the size of Aleister Black.

MATCH #02
ALEISTER BLACK DEFEAT ANDRADE "CIEN" ALMAS
Lol, I just had to laugh. Sun beat the crap out of him. Andrade barely caught any offense off of Aleister Black.

You want to know what's f#*ked up about the WWE Tag Team Division. As much as, I hate The Revival and The Authors of Pain. The only tag teams, I'm truly feeling are the "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" "DIY" NXT, tag team division is still better than Raw's and SmackDown's.

MATCH #03 "NXT Tag Team Championship Elimination Match"
THE REVIVAL VS AUTHORS OF PAIN VS D.I.Y. (DO IT YOURSELF)
THIS IS BORING! THIS IS BORING! THIS IS BORING! .... YAAWWWWN!!!!!
YES, TABLES WOOOOO!!!!!
Now, it's getting awesome.
Paul Ellering doesn't look very happy.
DIY, have been eliminated. It's the Authors of Pain left against The Revival. I could careless now. These two teams can kill each other for all I care. Uh oh look like Paul Ellering is happy again. The Authors of Pain are leaving Orlando tonight as the remainding NXT Tag Team Champions.

Now, this is what I'm talking about. NXT is about to have its real women's championship match. Non of this lame 06 pack challenge or Fatal 05 like what Raw and SmackDown producing tomorrow night for WM33. Tonight its NXT's baddest knockouts: Ember Moon faces Asuka for her championship.

MATCH #04 "NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
ASUKA DEFEAT EMBER MOON
I know I said I had my money on Asuka. I regret it now if Ember Moon scores the victory.
:-) Yes, Asuka put that smile on my face. Really sneaky girl, loved your maneuver of the referee, lol. ASUKA! ASUKA! ASUKA! ASUKA! ASUKA!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THAT'S DREW MACINTYRE ....  "FUCK DREW GALLOWAY!" THERE BRINGING HIM TO NXT. DREW MACINTYRE IN THE AUDIENCE.

It's about to be on. Looking forward to another, NXT main event. Welcome back, "NAKAMURA" "NAKAMURA" "NAKAMURA" "NAKAMURA" "NAKAMURA" "NAKAMURA" "NAKAMURA"
"NAKAMURAAAA" Championship title on the line, as Bobby Roode tries to defend what's currently his. Nakamura doesn't believe so, he feels that title belong on a person of honor and great worth.  I can agree, none of them characteristics connect with Bobby Roode.

MATCH #05 "NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
BOBBY ROODE DEFEAT SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
I have all my faith in Shinsuke Nakamura. I've been wearing his special promo T-shirt for good luck. Don't disappoint me, Nakamura. I would like to see, Nakamura leave Orlando this weekend as the new NXT Champion.
Bobby Roode escaped on the 03 count
Nakamura warming up for the King SaSa
Loved it, "YES" Nakamura surviving the DDT
Bobby Roode recovering a ringbell. Roode is getting frustrated. He's unable to pin Nakamura.
After several pin attempts by both, Bobby Roode and Nakamura. Bobby Roode did manage to capture his pin over Shinsuke Nakamura.

What an awesome night, tonight for NXT? The weekend continues on the Road of Wrestle Mania.

CHECK OUT, WRESTLE MANIA 33 SCREENING @ LEGENDS BAR 06 W. 33RD ST. NEW YORK, NY

No comments: