Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter March 2017 Issue #04 "Monday Night Raw Live @ The Barclay's Center!"

God, don't you hate it, when people stand up in front of you at a Monday Night Raw event or any event for that matter.

Mick Foley, effective immediately is taking a leave of absence. Here comes, Miss Monday Night Killjoy, Stephanie McMahon, lol. Brooklyn louder with them BOOOOOOOOOOS, we can do better than that. Stephanie McMahon firing Mick Foley, live in BK, that's something.... Sami Zayn coming out to drop some morality lessons onto Stephanie. Let's see if, Stephanie will take these lessons.

Uh oh, Brooklyn, it's about to explode... I remember what happened in BK the last time Somoa Joe's music came on. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

MATCH #01 SOMOA JOE DEFEAT SAMI ZAYN

I told ya, Brooklyn... the Samoan killer never let us down... I can't believe this, my Brooklynites disappoint me. Seriously your standing up for Charlotte. I wouldn't stand up for Dana Brooke, neither.

MATCH #02 CHARLOTTE DEFEAT DANA BROOKE
Really, waste of my time and I can't believe I'm even saying this, Charlotte's time as well.

What, What, What, that's right Nia Jax in Brooklyn!!!

Looking forward to it... United States Champion, Chris Jericho invading Brooklyn, here tonight....

Special version of Highlight Reel The Real Kevin Owens Somoa Joe causing a distraction, allowing Kevin Owens to attack Chris Jericho from behind laying him out in the middle of the ring. Kevin Owens taking apart the famous Chris Jericho, "The List".

So far it's been an hour in The Barclay's Center and all I can say is, "RAW STILL SUCKS!"

I need some real action to kick off this show, I'm from Brooklyn know what I'm saying ....

Okay, it look like we have some Cruiserweight action going down. I wonder if my main man, A Double in the house tonight.

MATCH #03 BRIAN KENDRICK DEFEAT TJ PERKINS
"Cruiserweight Match"

And, the heavy loud Boooos begin, it must be Roman Reigns we're looking at, lol.

My girlfriend is about to perform. Bayley in BK once again. As well as, the Samoan demolition, Nia Jax. Okay, Raw turning around about time.

MATCH #04 NIA JAX DEFEAT BAYLEY
"No Disqualification Match"

This is what I'm talking about, I can feel the intensity of the crowd. Nia Jax doing it live for Brooklyn!!

Celebrating Womens History with Mae Young

WWESummerslampayperview

No I don't think so. I don't bow down to crackers, lol. This could only mean Triple H is coming out now. An interview being conducted by Michael Cole and I thought I wasn't going to hear a peep from this man all evening. Guess I was wrong.

MATCH #05 SHEAMUS & CESARO DEFEAT ANDERSON & GALLOWS AND ENZO & BIG CASS
"Handicap Match"

Good, I made it back in time for my main man,
AUSTIN ARIES, AUSTIN ARIES, AUSTIN ARIES, AUSTIN ARIES
I missed the last match because of concession services. Raw, doesn't do intermissions like the house shows.

MATCH #06 AUSTIN ARIES DEFEAT TONY NESE
"Cruiserweight Match"

My main man never let me down....
What tha bloodclot? I swear nuh mon what with the rahtid explosion from them pyrotech machines. What you tryin to do, gimme a heart attack? Bumba clot, seriously for Neville. This pussy don't need all this attention. Forgive me for my vulgar patwa language. It seems like I only  recite them vulgarity whenever I'm pissed off.

I can't believe this, Raw is almost over, lol. All them, Mondays nights in my crib suffering from this broadcast. Waiting for it to finally end. I can't believe we're coming towards the end of Raw, live in the Barclay's Center.

MATCH #07 MAIN EVENT ROMAN REIGNS DEFEAT BRAUN STROWMAN

Mixed feelings for Roman Reigns, some cheers added onto the loud boos.
"ROARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!", this is what I love. The human mating call, by Braun Strowman.
Now, I know where Brooklyn stand with Roman Reigns. Those, "Roman Sucks!" chants floating hard throughout the arena.

THE TAKER IN BROOKLYN... HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!

Bullshit, match who cares. I don't know why this man and his girlfriend came out here for, lol (Paul Heyman and Broc Lesnar)
Broc Lesnar challenging anyone in the back to a match, big deal.
The Big Show accepts the challenge.

BROC LESNAR DEFEAT THE BIG SHOW
I guess, the Barclay's Center is suppose to dick ride all over, Lesnar now. Let me get the f#%k out of here. I had enough of tonight. Monday Night Raw, thank you for invading my borough.

Even though I paid, $130.00 on tonight's tickets and had such good floor seating, seats. I still say,

"SMACKDOWN STILL BETTER!", "SMACKDOWN STILL BETTER!" "SMACKDOWN STILL BETTER!", "SMACKDOWN STILL BETTER!"
"SMACKDOWN STILL BETTER!", "SMACKDOWN STILL BETTER!"

No comments: