Friday, December 2, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2016 Issue #01 "ROH Wrestling live @ Hammerstein Ballroom"

RINGS OF HONOR WRESTLING LIVE IN THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM:

I been waiting for this day. Sorry for my lateness. If there is anyone that can pull off being in two places at once. It's yours truly. Tonight I had a previous engagement with Kevin Powell, in support of his annual holiday clothing drive party. I just wanted to show some support. I'm glad I finally made it here on time.

Thank you Cheeseburger, earlier for his kick off show match.

It's going down live tonight over the pay per view, ROH "FINAL BATTLE!"

MATCH #01
The Rebellion & Rhett Titus defeat Motor City Machine Guns & Dijak

MATCH #02
Silas Young  defeat Jushin Liger

I'm with the audience, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is right. Watching this match isn't any different than Baron Corbin facing Kalisto

It look like my favorite superstar is up next, looking forward to it "WELCOME TO THE  CASTLE!"

MATCH #03
Dalton Castle defeat Colt CaBana

The Castle still stands

The matches have been good so far but seriously the Hammerstein Ballroom need to get some monitors up in here. I can't keep jumping up out of my seat everytime a wrestler rolls out of the ring. You don't know how annoying that is.

So, this is why Cody Rhodes been M.I.A. from TNA. Prepping for ROH I see.

The Addiction getting themselves involved, on Cody Rhodes debut night against Jay Lethal. The crowd aren't thrilled to see them. I don't blame them. Whoever wants to see, The Addictions.

MATCH #04
Cody Rhodes defeat Jay Lethal

Never have I thought there would be a day where I'm cheering for Cody Rhodes. He was always least on my list.

You knew, they were up to know good. Here they come again. The Addiction storming down the ramp, looking to take down Cody Rhodes.

MATCH #05 "ROH Tag Team Championship"
The Kingdom defeat Kushida and Jay White

I believe this is the first title match I seen here all evening. There finally starting off with some.

MATCH #06 "Triple Threat Match for the T.V. Championship"
The current T.V. Champion, The Villain Marty Scurll defeat Dragon Lee and Will Ospreay
Marty Scurll, remain T.V. champion.

This right here is fucking crazy. I don't know, who to route for. I got a lot of love for The Briscoes and a lot of love for The Youngbucks. This match, probably going to be my favorite match of the night.

MATCH #07 "ROH World Tag Team Championship"
The Youngbucks defeat The Briscoes
THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! Just a series of non stop beatings taking place among each team. The Youngbucks stayed in the battle and ended the war, remaining
champions.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE!.... Don't tell me, Matt Hardy is coming to ROH.

MATCH #08 Main Event: "ROH World Championship" No Disqualification
Kyle O'Reilly defeat Adam Cole, winning by submission.
ROH's New World Champion, Kyle O'Reilly

This was a serious match. At times, I wasn't sure if this was even still a World Champion match. It started to feel more like a monster's ball match. All the usage of tables, chairs, trashcans, kendu sticks and  thumbtacks, totally awesome.

I had a lovely evening. What an awesome night. When isn't ROH, awesome. I must admit, I'am sophomore to ROH. I don't keep up with ROH like I should but I manage to get by. I just would like to thank, ROH for tonight's event live in New York. Now this is what you call, wrestling.

No comments: