Saturday, July 16, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter July 2016 Issue #01 "Summerslam Heatwave Tour live @ The Garden!"

This is what I want to see tonight. I had, this event on my mind for the past 28 days (June 14, 2016). Looking forward to what WWE and Dean Ambrose have in store for the members of the asylum. A huge line up taking place between Neville facing Chris Jericho. Aj Styles facing John Cena. The New Day facing The Wyatt Family and an even bigger line up to close out the night. Dean Ambrose verses Seth Rollins verses Kevin Owens for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Oh man, tonight is going to be crazy. I can't wait till I'm there.

I'm finally here, it's a quarter to 8. According to my ticket, The garden should have just opened 15 minutes ago. I'am not sure what matches I may have missed. I'm coming in now on one of my favorite "WOO WOO WOO". Zack Ryder, everybody.

01. Alberto Del Rio defeat Zack Ryder

02. Jack Swagger and Mark Henry defeat Social Outcasts

I thought I was upset with Alberto Del Rio for defeating Zack Ryder until this man came out. No one in New York wanted to share any love with the Y2JACKASS.
Who does Chris Jericho think he is? Having the nerve to insult our city. Granted, New York does have alot of negative faults. It still doesn't give Chris Jericho the right to offend our city and our people.
Y2JACKASS, Y2JACKASS, Y2JACKASS, Y2JACKASS, Y2JACKASS
JERICHO SUCKS, JERICHO SUCKS, JERICHO SUCKS, JERICHO SUCKS

Tonight's competition for Chris Jericho.... "the man that gravity forgot, NEVILLE!"

03. Chris Jericho defeat Neville

04. John Cena defeat Aj Styles
This was an awesome match. Finally, some brutality between John Cena and Aj Styles. Of course, The Club interfered for a moment. Thank you to the referee for having them removed from the arena. I never really understand what that meant to remove your alliance from the arena. There only going to come back later and finish up where they left off. I didn't realize tonight's match happen to be no disqualification purposes. John Cena lucky, he had back up the second time around. Thanks to Enzo Amore and Big Cass, coming to the rescue and eliminating both, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. The match continued on into the victory of John Cena.

INTERMISSION:

05. Becky Lynch defeat Natalya
Too bad I ain't get a chance to see this match. I was still getting wasted during the intermission. No disrespect, Vince McMuffin, lol. I needed to enjoy a lil' taste of booze. I was aware that Becky Lynch did score a victory. Her theme song was the first thing played at the end. I figure, she had to be the winner. Its a shame though. Becky Lynch defeat Natalya during a house show. How much anyone wants to make a bet, she'll get her ass kicked back next weekend at Battleground.

06. The New Day defeat The Wyatt Family 
NEW DAY ROCKS, NEW DAY ROCKS, NEW DAY ROCKS, NEW DAY ROCKS, NEW DAY ROCKS, NEW DAY ROCKS, NEW DAY ROCKS
I admit I'm not a fan of the New Day. Nor am I a huge fan of the Wyatt Family. If I had to make a choice though. Which group would you think I would choose? I'm not choosing them, beard attics.

07. Dean Ambrose defeat Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins
               "World Heavyweight Championship Match"
Dean Ambrose pinning Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose leave tonight and enjoy the rest of his night in New York, as WWE Champion. New York will be celebrating tonight as well, in the Ambrose Asylum.
Good night everyone, I hope you've enjoyed what took place here.

"WWE BATTLEGROUND, NEXT SUNDAY'S PPV JULY 24TH"
"WWE SUMMERSLAM LIVE @ THE BARCLAY'S CENTER, SUNDAY    
  AUGUST 21ST"
"WWE, RETURNS TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN DECEMBER 26TH"

No comments: