Friday, May 20, 2016

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2016 ISSUE #02 "TIER 1 WRESTLING METEORIC"

I finally made it to tonight's event. I was getting worried for a minute there. I found myself tonight somewhere in Mill Basin, Brooklyn. Twenty plus years ago, Mill Basin wasn't a very popular community. Along with racist, Bensonhurst. It feels good knowing that I can walk down these streets in 2016.

I just arrived at the American Legion, where tonight's event is taking place. I'm expecting to have a good time this evening. Everything here is all brand new to me. I want talent tonight. No WWE talent, No NXT talent, No Impact talent. I want TIER 1 TALENT!

Forgive me, I apologize if my literature appear off. It'll only be due to lack of company information. Besides this event being all new to me. There were also a lot of competitors/ superstars I wasn't sure how to spell there names. This is what made my night difficult. Probably the most difficult night I ever came across.

The only wrestler this evening, other than Homicide I didn't have any problem with in terms of remembering and spelling their name was Darius Carter. He seem to be some sort of a hotshot. Who stuck himself out. Whoever this guy, Darius Carter is, he made such an impact in the early goings of tonight's event. Two victories in one evening that is awesome. At least in my book.

01. Darius Carter defeat "Hot Sauce" Tracy Williams
Rating: 3

02. The Beast of Belfast Big Damo O'Conner Vs Federated VSK
Due to a stream of interference, the referee called for the bell and declared the match a disqualification.
Rating: 2.25

The match was re-started and changed into a tag team match.
03. The Beast of Belfast Big Damo O'Connor & Fallah Bahh defeat Federated VSK & Ace Romero
Rating: 3.5

04. Six Way Elimination Match:
"Prince of Aesthetics" Damion Gibbs Vs Matt "the bad apple" Macintosh Vs Stitch Osiris Vs Christian Casanova Vs The Unpredictable J-George Vs Vinny Pacifico
Darius Carter capturing the victory of the match. I don't know how that is considering he wasn't involved.
Darius Carter the winner of the match.
Rating: 3.5

05. Impromptu match
Pinkie Sanchez defeat Vinnie Pacifico
Rating: 1.5

Pinkie Sanchez, lil' girl is sitting right next to me going crazy over her daddy, lol.

06. Gran Akuma defeat "The Empbruh", Black Baron
Rating: 4

07. Mathew "Deep Waters" Riddle defeat "The Obsession", Caleb Konley
Rating: 4.5

Main Event; World Championship Match:
The Fresh Prince of Shaolin, Rudeboy Riley Verses The Notorious Latin Frank White of Brooklyn! Homicide

The moment I've been waiting for, sitting here for the past 2 hours plus waiting to see. It's about to be some Brooklyn verses  Staten Island out here in Mill Basin.
I would love to see, Homicide leave here tonight and rep B. K. with an Heavyweight World Title, no matter the organization.

Of course, why am I not surprised, smh

08. Rudeboy Riley defeat Homicide remaining to be champion.
Rating: 3.25

It was a lovely evening as I expected it to be. Although there were a few things I didn't understand. Everything being new and all but it worked out for the good. Perhaps next time I'll be a little more in tuned with the organization. Coming up, July 10th it's the one year anniversary taking place at St Finbar Catholic Church. This time it'll be in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. "KEEP IT BROOKLYN, BABY!"

No comments: