Tuesday, August 25, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUGUST 2015 ISSUE #04 "RING'S OF HONOR; FIELD OF HONOR EDITION!'














RING'S OF HONOR PRESENTS "FIELD OF HONOR" LIVE TONIGHT INSIDE MCU PARK SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2015:


MATCH #01
ADAM COLE DEFEAT CHRISTOPHER DANIELS



MATCH #02
THE WAR MACHINE DEFEAT THE KILLER ELITE SQUAD



MATCH #03 - GUANTLET MATCH
DALTON CASTLE DEFEAT ADAM PAGE
DALTON CASTLE DEFEAT FRANKIE KAZARIAN
SILAS YOUNG DEFEAT DALTON CASTLE
SILAS YOUNG DEFEAT LUKE OF THE BUSHWHACKERS
MOOSE DEFEAT SILAS YOUNG
MOOSE DEFEAT DONOVAN DIJAK
CEDRIC ALEXANDER DEFEAT MOOSE
WATANABE DEFEAT CEDRIC ALEXANDER
Watanabe, the winner of the ROH guantlet match and #01 contender for the ROH Television Championship



MATCH #04 - 8 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
ACH, MATT SYDAL & THE YOUNGBUCKS DEFEAT RPG VICE & THE KINGDOM



MATCH #05
"IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION" HIROOKI GOTO DEFEAT "THE UNBREAKABLE" MICHAEL ELGIN



MATCH #06
THE BRISCOES DEFEAT ALEX SHELLEY & KUSHIDA



MATCH #07
KAZUCHIKA O'KADO DEFEAT "MR ROH" RODERICK STRONG



MATCH #08 - MAIN EVENT
"ROH TV CHAMPION/ ROH WORLD CHAMPION" JAY LETHAL & SHINSUKE NAKAMURA DEFEAT THE RED DRAGONS









It would be nice, if most of these people were walking in the opposite direction. The same path, I'm walking on. Only I'm going towards the "Q" train. LOL, don't mind me. Perhaps I'm thinking out loud today in the middle of all this Summerslam weekend fiasco. I'm walking myself through a crowd of WWE followers and fans inside the Atlantic Ave/Barclay's Center station. It's as if, I'm the only one heading towards my true honor.... Ring's of Honor "Field of Honor" event, this evening live inside Coney Island's MCU Park. It's always a pleasure being welcomed back to the MCU Park on such great occasions, as this evening. I looked forward in seeing, wrestling performances take place here every summer season. This happen to be my third time visiting the MCU Park. It began here with TNA Impact Wrestling. You know that old phrase, "there's a new sheriff in town." That is what, Ring's of Honor is here for tonight to lay some new rules, new laws. It's a whole new game. Ring's of Honor seeking total domination.


What an awesome event its turning out to be. Tonight's show is scheduled to start at 7:30pm. I'm just a few minutes late. I'm assuming, this is the first match going on right now. It happen to be, "Adam Cole Vs Christopher Daniels". I'am not a big, Christopher Daniels fan. I don't know, whose more of an ass, Seth Rollins or Christopher Daniels. I don't think, Christopher Daniels came out here for this. The crowd letting off their true colors and showing their emotions directed at Daniels. Boy, how I hate to be Daniels or any heel for that matter.


As tonight's show continue on. I'm indeed enjoying myself. Why wouldn't I be, "I LOVE WRESTLING" (clap 2X), "I LOVE WRESTLING" (clap 2X), "I LOVE WRESTLING" (clap 2X)




However, there is somewhere else I wouldn't mind being at either and that's "NXT TAKEOVER!" It's taking place, right now live at the Barclay's Center. Believe me, when I tell you, I do not have any regrets about coming to ROH's Field of Honor instead. It was just fortunate of me to happen to purchase these event tickets before the "NXT Takeover" tickets went on sale. This is where technology comes into play. I'm going to kill 2 birds with only 1 stone. By simply, sitting here among this ROH's crowd and continue to watch tonight's "Field of Honor" show. Along with watching "NXT Takeover" off of the WWE APP that I have programmed into my phone. How many people think I can not pull this off. Well, if you happen to be reading this issue that about sums it up.













No comments: