Saturday, February 8, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER FEBRUARY 2014 ISSUE #02 "NEW UTRECHT HIGH SCHOOL 20TH REUNION"

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS "NEW UTRECHT 20TH ANNIVERSARY", COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM BAR RIDGE, BROOKLYN NEW YORK
I can't believe it's been 20 years already. I'm starting to sound like a broken record due to the mass amount of time I continue to repeat it. It's just unbelievable and ironic that its been this long. I haven't aged much it wasn't only until about 8 months ago that I received my first grey hair. I'm not looking forward to the others growing in anytime soon. I would like to thank, first off, our host of the evening, Shannon Cruz for making this night what it is and putting everything together. I always have my heart set on any of the New Utrecht reunions I come across. I must admit I'am a person who wasn't very popular in high school. I had one true friend, during the course of high school. Although my popularity and respect was very limited that still doesn't deny my love and respect for the school. The same way I had to earn the students' love and respect. It went that same way, when it came to the school. I had a lovely time out last night. I probably would of had, one much better if I allowed myself to drink. However, I didn't want to take that chance. The whole getting drunk, way out in Bay Ridge not a positive move for a person with epilepsy. However, New Utrecht reunion fun is continuing right now, as I type. I got one bottle of Jack Daniels and 2 bottles of Heinekens. I'm going to adore my 20th reunion over my blog. Forgive me, if I misspell any words or anything is taken out of context. Remember, its not me. It's the liquor talking. Speaking of liquor talking, there were a lot of liquor talking. I promise that I wouldn't mention any names. I was just so happy to meet them. We had a ball. I wish I knew them during my school years, I could of used some excitement. Trust me though, there were plenty of excitement to make up at least, my first two years of New Utrecht. I guess it is, true when people click "maybe" on Facebook. They're really not coming. It's okay who said we've need a room full of 300 to rock the house. A house can be rocked with only 11 to 20 people in the mix. I would like to thank everyone who showed up, last night in honor of our almata. To Shannon Cruz, Melanie Rodriguez, Sophia Karpathios, Maria Villarreal, Celina Haile, Benjamin Haile, Mario Pantoja, Kareem Oliver, Kirk Morris, Walter Garcia, Sean T. Smith, Stacy, Sharlett See we were just a small bunch of people and we still partied like "1994!" Of course, they partied more than me. I made my departure a little early. I didn't plan to break night. I needed to come back home and put this blog in preparation. And, to think I had my doubts earlier about coming out here. I was a tad nervous and skeptical on how the event would play out. I wasn't sure on whether or not, there's a dress code. I admit, I was a tad overdressed. I'm looking like I'm getting ready to go to The Monster, not a HS reunion. I still could of went there. Only last night was all about "NEW UTRECHT AND MY UTES!!! I wouldn't change that for anything. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007 Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I'm so glad you came out and had a fabulous time. It was good too see you! Hoping for more reunions this year and more blogs from you.