Wednesday, February 5, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER FEBRUARY 2014 ISSUE #01 "BLACK HISTORY MONTH FIRST RELEASE!"

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PROUDLY PRESENTS ONE OF THE FIRST REVIEWS TO THE UPCOMING MOVIE PREMIERE OF "300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE!" Today is going to be a good day. Starting out with my gap in the week from The Gap. Lol, just a little humor. Its okay if you don't think it was funny. Anyway, I have a brief one day off tomorrow. It's an excellent day to look forward into tonight's movie screening, "300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE!!" I would like to thank my brethren, Sha-King for the information on tonight's screening. Good looking out fam, you always know what's the best films to see. I would, also like to thank, Fears magazine for there confirmation to tonight's screening. I have no idea, what I'm install for. I do, realize that Fears magazine is a magazine of Sci-Fi. I know, what to expect. I'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi. What really struck my interests in tonight's screening other than it being Sci-Fi. It happen to be in "3D". A 3D movie is something I don't wan't to turn down. I can't remember, the last time I seen a 3D movie. The last time, I ever seen a 3D movie was back in 1982, I believe. Wow, 32 years ago and that movie happen to be, "The Creature of the Black Lagoon". Which was made 60 years ago (1954). Today, we are in 2014 gathered here at AMC Loews Times Square, New York. We are all here getting ready to visit that 3rd dimension.
Alright, it wasn't what I expected. The so call 3D movie happen to be only for 13 minutes. A brief video promotion that was put together by Warner Bros and IMAX showcasing the upcoming film in 3rd dimension. This is what to look forward to come, March 7, 2014. Although, the whole screening of the movie wasn't played in 3D. Everyone still got the opportunity to utilize the 3D glasses. Unfortunately, we had to return them at the end of the screening, that SUCKED!!! I wasn't too upset. I'm kind of thrilled that they didn't continue the entire screening in 3D. To be honest with you, 3D can be scary. Everything looks so real. They actually do seem as if they're coming towards you. Another thing, I don't think that was an wise decision taking a chance on having all these swords and spheres and shields waving towards my face in 3 dimension. Considering I'm an epileptic. You know what they say about us, and sitting too close to the television set. I don't think watching a film in 3D, helps either. I do notice, some people leaving the theater. Gee, I wonder why? I bet its because there disappointed about not seeing the screening in 3D.
"300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE", debuts in theaters everywhere starting March 07, 2014. "300" happens to be the sequel to the original that debuted back in 2007. You know, I can't believe that its been seven years. I've heard many things about this film. All of it, mainly good things. Lol!, funny thing considering the amount of DVDs I have under my collection. I wouldn't be surprised if, "300" happens to be one of those unseen DVDs of mine. I know, I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help it. Sometimes I deserve to laugh at myself. Especially when I do something foolish.
The movie have officially started now. No disrespect, why am I hearing a lot of talking over the film. I hope, I don't get the wrong impression of a documentary. It turns out to be narration. This will be something taking place during certain portions of the movie. I want everyone to bare with me. As I mentioned moments ago, this is my first time watching the "300" series. I don't have much knowledge of the cast members and storyline. I'll do my best to follow along. I'am a great learner.
The movie, "300" has an Greek/ Roman premise. It gives off that biblical scenery. It remind me of the, "Ten Commandments". Speaking of Jesus Christ, if anyone does give off the imagery of Christ it happen to be this man, the star of the show "Leonidas". Leonidas, the Sparta King and General of the 300. Don't get me wrong, this film had its moments but the movie give off a good vibe. What I loved about the film was its concept and purpose. The film mainly spoke about the key word, FREEDOM! Watching this screening bought back memories to movies such as "Malcolm X", "Do The Right Thing", "School Daze", "Westside Stories" and "The Warriors". You know any movie that had a powerful message. The Spartans were destined for freedom from The Persians. The Spartans were being held captive and underground as slaves along with there wives, children, parents and grandparents. Leonidas, he knows what needs to be done to bring them to justice. Leonidas, establishing a group of "warriors". Notice I typed, warriors instead of just saying soldiers. Trust me, when you see this movie you won't think they're just soldiers. In this film, there known as, "SPARTANS!" "SPARTANS NEVER RETREAT! SPARTANS NEVER SURRENDER!" With all this being said, Leonidas and the 300 were in destine pursuit to conquer, The Persia. The only thing stopping, Leonidas was the counsel. None as, "The Authority". Like I said, I never took the liberty to watch the first edition of the 300 premiere. I have no idea, what took place. I'am so happy for Leonidas, for defying The Authority and going forth with the battle. Ah man, I couldn't believe it. It was like watching a sporting event. This should be a sport. I'll love and respect this more than I do wrestling, I'm telling you that. This was some serious fighting. Which aloud them to dominate, The Immortals and The Persia. In return gaining back there freedom. It's ashame that so many of the 300 had to lose their lives including their leader (R.I.P. LEONIDAS). In honor of his legacy, you can now add... "SPARTANS MULTIPLE!" What was once a group of 300, formed to gain back there freedom. It has now expanded into a group of 10,000 that'll be a great sequel, too. My only downfall to the screening. I didn't like it too much. I'm talking about at the beginning. I mean seriously, a black king. You knew, he wasn't going to live that long. It's kind of like when your watching a horror movie. Who's usually the first one to die? Anyway don't let my one downfall of this movie change your attitude of this movie. It still gets 9.5 Jabbz from me. I think, March 7th I'm going to partake into the 3rd dimension. Good Night everyone hope you enjoy.
"LEONIDAS IS RAW!, LEONIDAS IS LONG!, LEONIDAS IS LOUD! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007 Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: