Monday, December 17, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 2012 ISSUE #02

GIANTSTEP HOLIDAY PARTY AT LE BAIN THE STANDARD HIGHLINE 444 West 13th St. NYC Monday, December 17th @ 8pm Special Guest Djs: Ali Shaheed Muhammed & San Gabriel First off, I would like to thank the Giant Step family for their confirmation to tonight's party. I have never been inside a nightclub with 18 stories. The elevator operator suggesting complimentary coat check. I don't think so, not after from standing in that rainy, cold, smog like weather out there. Awaiting the opening of the doors. The body must gain back some heat through its body temperature and extra clothing warmth. Walking into the nightclub's lounge so to speak. You get a black cherry red vibe as the fluorescent lights beam through the air. The furniture gives off that new carpet smell. Perhaps, maybe this is a hotel and the fresh cleanliness I'm smelling comes from housekeeping, lol. Whatever it is, its a fine job in the management of tonight's affair.
I didn't stick around for the whole evening. I never got a chance to catch, Ali in the mix of action. I was reminded of tonight's "Mobile Mondays" with Prince Paul and J-Zone live at Bowery Electric. This was a postponement due to Hurricane Sandy. I apologize for missing out on the rest of the evening. But, this is how my life have been lately. I receive a lot of invites to multiple parties and events. I just can't fit em all onto one plate. But, tonight I manage to split both, the Giant Step Holiday Party and Mobile Mondays in half. I got the opportunity to honor two hip hop icons in one night. Even though I had a brief good time at Le Bain. It'll be my last good time at Le Bain. I'm sorry, I just can't attend any nightclub that serves drinks with the cost of $14.00 and up. Talk about highway robbery. Those are them Chelsea prices. I'm going to stay with the Brooklyn and The Village, prices that I'm use too.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: