Thursday, December 1, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER DEC. 2011 ISSUE # 01


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
DECEMBER 2011 ISSUE # 01





























































































D.J. J- Ronin's 7th Annual Birthday Bash With Cormega at Southpaw Wed., Nov. 3oth 2011
Is this really, how your supposed to treat media? Yesterday, I emailed Mr J-Ronin asking for a press pass and rsvp to his event. UH!!, apparently someone doesn't do rsvp. Complaining through my wifi waves about and I quote (taken from the original email reply), "peace brother. i spent a lot of money on this event about 2,000 bux or so. its only 15 bux to get in. i wold appreciate the support. ill make sure you get backstage to interview people. i got you with that"

I will pay the $15.00 admission but I' am going to hold J-Ronin to that. The whole promising to bring me backstage to meet some artists for interviews.

Back to what I was originally talking about earlier. The lack of disrespect directed towards us, media people. So What!, we are bloggers in the game. It has been said, we've became very instrumental at the start of the blogging phenomenon.
After, you get finish reading my blog you'll see just how phenomenal us bloggers can be.

When they say, Southpaw is near the Bergen St. station. I think, it was the Bergen St. station on the # 2 line they're referring too. Of course, I didn't oblige had I did I wouldn't have ended up, somewhere in Cobble Hill. Cobble Hill, Clinton Hill these trendy white people neighborhoods all look the same to me. It took me about a half an hour to find my way over to Southpaw. All this walking around in chilly weather, tonight's event better be worth it. I know, J its your born day bash but this party/ showcase better be worth my time and trouble.

I'm fucking starving, I need something to eat before I go inside. Ain't shit around here to eat. I could never, be a white person. I couldn't eat and live off the shit they eat. All these fuckin' eateries out here, this ain't food for black people. Although, there are the type of black folks that front like they like this shit. This ain't the hood, imma have to get on some hood shit. Imma hold myself down for the night with a hero.

Yeah, I know Your Favorite Writer's Favorite Writer, spazzing out just wanted to release my anger before this hip hop show begin. Before I enter, Southpaw for my dude J-Ronin's layaway birthday party... To anyone who didn't know, today is not J-Ronin's birthday. J-Ronin's, birthday passed back in September. Give it up to J-Ronin though for puttin' his birthday on layaway to celebrate with us tonight and bring this event together. There's a lot of fine talent in the house. Shout out to the All Elements Family: Sav Killz, Verse, Joe Columbo, Frank Knight.
Shout out to Illa Ghee, Rockness Monsta, Cormega.
Shout out to everyone else that came through and rocked, there were a slew of Brooklyn emcees in the house. Being here tonight made me feel proud to be a BROOKLYNITE!!!

The party got underway at 10:40pm, to be exact. I'm going to do something a lil' different that I don't normally do on Rusty Jabbz Issues. I'm going to run down the line of all the emcees/ groups who performed with us here tonight and add my lil' two cents in. I promise I won't say, anything nasty or offensive about them. Man y' all dudes know me, you know the Handspin can't hold his tongue.


Tonight's Line Up:
Verse: Our first act, to the stage Boogie Down Bronx, Verse... former Badboy recording artist, and ghostwriter for several artist in the past. Now one of, All Elements prized possessions. This brother, right here has that Hip Hop and RnB back n forth fusion thing going on within his music. If y' all remember, Nate Dogg and love Nate Dogg. I'm not really from the west coast but if y'all could do it. Make a "N" with your fingers and show some love. He's the father of that sing songy rap.

Joe Columbo: Lyricist and All Elements recording artists'... this dude was funny at first I apologize for laughing. I really did think that neckbrace was a publicity stunt. You gotta understand, watching wrestlers like Cody Rhodes on WWE Smackdown wearing protective face mask for an publicity stunt for several months. It was like I'm home watching wrestling, I seen the similarity. What happen to you during that dollar van accident doesn't take away from your talent. No matter, how many staples the surgeons place inside the back of your neck. Your still here and still standing.

Frank Knight: All Elements recording artists' he just kept it simple, short sweet for everyone with a freestyle.

Franchise Liaison: This was when the night started to change. Once this man and his team enter the stage. Rusty Jabbz put 10 jabbz together and let's show some love to Copkillin' Coney Island's Franchise Liaison... A new scary, black, ugly, muhfucka from Brooklyn. A combination of Biggie Smalls and Rick Ross... There's a lot of those combinations. Despite his disgraceful looks that doesn't take away from there awesome talent and stage performance. Thanks for that, "Pino" love that record.

8 Off Agallah: How many of my Rusty Jabbz readers, remember this kat right hur? Where y' all remember him from, as 8Off on "Ghetto Girl" East/ West-Elektra. Do y' all remember him, as Agallah one of the Dipset producers. I don' t know, there might be some first timers up in here. They may only know him as, Agallah the dude who was handing out the Hood Wraps up in here, earlier. A lot of Marijuana stenches in the air due to that.

Cool Hand Lukey: This dude, I don't know him. Never heard of him and not ashamed to admit it but any emcee that runs with the first family runs with the jabbz family... I say, that also on behalf of his KNOCKOUT performance, tonight.

Sav Killz: Lyricist and hardcore street hustler... I wanna talk for a few minutes about my man, Sav Killz. This dude, right hur is a hustle hard emcee, always on his grind. Most emceez I know are usually on their grind. But with Sav, its a whole another story between the internet, shows and oversees. There is no place you won't be able to go and not here the name, Sav Killz. I respect, sun for keeping his grind on. And, I respect J-Ronin for pushin' him to where he is trying be.

Illa Ghee: We all know, this brother. Heard his name through the cypher's of Mobb Deep. Which is good. Hearing though is not the same as seeing. It is so amazing, when you see an artist for the first time. Especially, after hearing the fire he layed on several past projects with prominent emcees in the game. Anyone can understand, where I' m coming from... tonight was my first night seeing Illa Ghee perform and I loved it. I just enjoyed every single minute of his performance. It really knocked me off my feet. I had to maintain my composure because I'm a professional. However, there is no law that states a professional writer such as myself can not be a "DICK RIDER". Which is something, I became once I heard Illa Ghee's performance. Believe me, dickriding is something you'll never catch, Dj Handspin doing but you must always remember and understand I'm a fan first before the business.

N. Y. B.: This is another, Brooklyn offspring N. Y. B. Another, group I'm unfamiliar with but that's okay, There's a lot of groups in here tonight, I'm unfamiliar with. It's safe to say I came here tonight mainly to see Cormega perform and to support my man, J-Ronin. With that being said, let's not take anything away from N. Y. B. I did enjoy they're performance along with this particular song being performed "Only God Could Judge Me". You know, songs like these set precedence within us. It's songs like that, which keeps the haters away and allows me to move forward.

Cormega: The man of the hour. Cormega, finally coming to the stage the man everyone came to see... its fucked up to say that, muh fuckaz gettin' ready to walk out the door if sun didn't finally come on stage. Cormega, coming on stage performing random classics from his library on top of the abuse towards, Dj J-Ronin. Dj J-Ronin, fucking up during his set. Let's run down, some of the material Cormega performed here tonight. I want to see, how many of my readers are thorough hip hop analyst or do y' all need to buy tonight's dvd produced by yours truly. What we got coming out the mouth of Queensbridge's finest' "Look At My Life", "How You Want It", "Affirmative Action", "We Wanna Kill You", were some classic Cormega bangers. This is my ultimate and all time favorite Cormega' record "Get Out My Way". Cormega gave us some, 2012 shit that was hot... we know what to expect from the God, next year. How many of my readers are haters? That's a fucked up question, I'm gonna ask. My man, Cormega got emotional on stage and dedicated a song to all the haters. So if your hater don't read me, don't follow me, don't like me. Don't even travel in my circle. The next song, I wanted 'Mega to end his set with was the song I've mentioned earlier my ultimate favorite "Get Out My Way". He did, however perform the song, lot's of love on that. But it would of been perfect as the finale to his set. Someone in the audience requested, "Testimony". He dedicated it to all the power black woman of the world that made an impact. There were a few other bangers, Cormega performed as well. His set was overall worth the wait.

Rockness Monsta: Rockness Monsta, the last man on the stage for the night... You could tell the brother is drunk. Drunk, high he's on something... But before, I start ragging on The Monsta. I want my Rusty Jabbz readers, to repeat after me. When I say, Heltah!... Y' all say, Skeltah! HELTAH..... (y' all muh' fuckaz ain't repeating it, fuck y' all)
Rock, spittin' a series of songs from one of his mixtape series "Monsta Madness".
Rock killed it over the 6 foot/ 7 foot beat, I thought Illa Ghee was goin' to join him. When I seen him come onto the stage but he didn't that would of been ill so to speak.
Rock, shut down his set early once the workers of Southpaw started turning on the lights. I don't know, exactly what that means. I guess when an artist and you're constantly on the road. Its some sort of sign that the club is about to close for the night.
Don't fret, we can catch Rock and plenty other uprising independent emcees in the game looking for that spotlight and chance to be heard at.....

Rockness Mondays 310 Lounge 310 Bowery btw First and Second Ave New York, N. Y. 10012 (212) 477-1979 Hosted By The Rock of Heltah Skeltah for more info and details see: www.rockness.net

What a night, tonight was? A night of pure classic urban street hop. Or, as my man Illa Ghee likes to call it "Angry Hip Hop" that's a fucking awesome name. Believe you, me if anyone reading this was up in here tonight and heard his performance. What better way to describe it.

I was up in here tonight so incognito, I didn't want to be notice too much. I wanted to come through set up shop and film this nice hip hop event. It's a definite, moneymaker on the Rusty Jabbz Merchandise shelf. Anyone out here doing, what I'm doing must really love hip hop. This isn't something too many people would do for free. Come out in the middle of the night to a nightclub performance to stand up and film a hip hop event for approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes. You gotta love hip hop, to do hip hop. Not too many people can tolerate the long standing, the aching backs and cramped fingers from holding the camera. In the end its all worth it.

I would like to apologize to my readers, I know there's not a lot of photographs as usual. Tonight I didn't take too many photographs. I wasn't Paparazzi Spin, tonight. My main focus was towards the video production. There's not even going to be any youtube footage. I'm sorry, this was a sick event. I can't' give this away for free. I'm sorry, J-Ronin, Sav, All Elements I gotta eat off of this. If anyone is interested in tonight's video production of the J-Ronin Birthday Bash. Feel free to contact the Rusty Jabbz Office at 1347789-4543.

I'm sorry for the shaking of the camera. I always been the man behind the scenes holding the camera. Always keeping the camera sturdy and still but tonight there was no exception to that rule. A show like this, even a cameraman got to get his groove on. Purchasing, "Dj J-Ronin 7th Annual's Birthday Bash With Cormega" you'll understand.



CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: