Monday, November 21, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOV. 2011 ISSUE # 03


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
NOVEMBER 2011, ISSUE # 03

























Club Insomnia Sat., Nov. 19, 2011 8:30-2am
"In Celebration Of The New Studio Album From, Rediculus - Masters Of Conversation: Punchlines and Parables
Not the night I was expecting, see when your a blogger/ videographer you get no rest. I had a nice lonely night planned, just me and my dvr and some buttered popcorn. But plans were made several weeks ago to cover an event taken place tonight. I must honor that commitment. There's only one thing you need to know about Rusty Jabbz. We maybe in the habit of breaking artist's hearts and feelings but we don't break promises. I made an promise and I attend to keep it.

When I was offered the opportunity by this artist to film his shows and assist in the set up of his website, I was honored. I'm looking forward not only to enhance my company but to enhance someone else's career in the process. A sort of one hand washes the other, kind of pact.
I would like to thank, Shabaam Sahdeeq for giving me the first opportunity, in our arrangement tonight. I'm scheduled to meet, Shabaam Sahdeeq tonight live at Club Insomnia located in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn. On tonight's roster other than, Shabaam Sahdeeq are the Brownbag Allstars and Rustee Juxx. Yes, I finally get to meet Rustee Juxx. After all these years, our names clashed with one another because of its similarities but tonight THE RUSTY JABBZ -N- THE RUSTEE JUXX shall meet.

Arrived at the venue with my homie, Sha. Soon as I stepped up to the door. The security all up in my grill, ice grilling like he knew me. Or, like I did something to that scarred up face of his. The guard had some nasty ass, jailhouse scar going across his face. I was saying, to myself "if he doesn't stop grilling me I'll give that scar on his face some company". Speaking of jail, security patting us down like we're going up north on the visiting floor. I can't remember the last time, I've been thoroughly searched to enter a nightclub. My last time was two decades ago, Club Speeed. Only in B. K., you get strip searched to enter a club.

Once, me and my homie got pass Homeland Security, lol. We found the Club, upstairs looking funny as hell. Funny for two reasons, the lack of people but that's not the funny part. Dj E. Holla on the wheels doin' his thing despite the amount of people because that's just how a dj does. The funny part and this is something I wanted to know but never bothered to ask. What was the significance with all the old school style bicycles hung up on the ceiling that and the mannequins. Who goes to a club with bicycles on the ceilings and mannequins on the stage?

Me and my homie, actually arrived late at least that's what we thought. I was supposed to be here at 7:30pm. We walked in around, 9pm the party wasn't underway as of yet. This is a bit of a downer to me. I'm looking around and only seeing a handfull of people. Shocked by the response normally a hip hop event is more lively than this. Especially with Shabaam Sahdeeq and Rustee Juxx on the roster. I wonder if its the area, don't tell me people still scared too come to Bed Stuy. I was just expecting a good turnout, this would have never happen at Southpaw.

The Show began to get underway at about 11:20pm when our, "host with the most from the east coast", D-Stroy took the microphone to the stage and began wheelin' in the crowd.
First up, to the stage... Rustee Juxx and he bought some surprise guest on. Which was his lil' man. I kind of figure that would be his lil' man. At first, I thought his lil' brother. Either, or I knew they were blood. That was an awesome act and some real shit. How many father's you know would let their children come onstage along side their daddy and curse in his performance. A hip hop performance at that. Fuck, fathers... how about the mothers. How many mother's y'all know would let their child go out with their daddy to a nightclub to perform onstage along with them and spit aggressive lyrics. This is what I'm talking about and what everyone been saying, "THAT'S HIP HOP!"
You could check for my man, Rustee Juxx... he got an album coming soon "HARD BODY HIP HOP" straight clean album, the god claim not to have drop one word of profanity on this album. Too bad I can't say the same thing for, you and your son though, here tonight.
Before, y' all go checking for Rustee Juxx album... check for some of tonight's single performances: "You Ain't Even In My Rearview", "Crown Heights Brooklyn Shit We On It" and "Who the fuck the rhyme better Rusty Juxx".
Oh yeah, if y' all going looking for these songs and your unable to find 'em it ain't my fault... I'm going by the hook of the song.

Next up was the man, I came to see. All my readers give it up to Shabaam Sahdeeq. Y'all better give up too. Come Monday morning I want some responses to this blog and his video performance from my youtube channel. Shabaam's performance was tight, I'll let y' all tell it and hit me back with your feedbacks and comments.

I just got to ask, what happen to the old, Shabaam Sahdeeq? This is a new, Shabaam Sahdeeq! That get money, Shabaam Sahdeeq! You hear the change in his style, he's gotten more street and hardcore. This is not that same dude that put out joints like "5 Star General", "Bubblin", "Never Say Never" that loaned a verse to Pharoahe Monch's "Simon Says Remix" among others. I'm not saying, Shabaam Sahdeeq does not appeal to me though it may seem as if. On the contrary, he still sounds nice plus developed an ill team added on to his cypher that performed with him here tonight.

Shabaam and his team went through a slew of songs just giving B. K. a taste of what he got lined up. My favorite joints that my dude performed here just now, I would have to say... "Freaky Flow" which was actually produced by Nick Wiz, who's currently up in here as I type, nuhmean. My next favorite joint I like from Shabaam Sahdeeq it was at least two of them. I don't even know, if this is the proper name of the song but its a song he did with his man, Gino. I think its titled, "Things ain't always what it seems". Then, there was another joint a collabo, Shabaam Sahdeeq did with his man, Eddie B. Where Eddie B, took the crowd back in time to the mid- nineties and got on some Das Efx/ Bone Thugs N Harmony type shit, you feel me. That was like the grand finale of the night and a great song to end with I must say.

As you can see, Shabaam, got some new flavas, coming before the closing of twenty 11 and coming throughout twenty 12:

SHABAAM SAHDEEQ UPCOMING RELEASES:
Shabaam Sahdeeq - "Off Parole" Out Now
Shabaam Sahdeeq - "Relentless Part 2" Hosted by Infamous Haze Season's Greeting Album In Stores and Online around the Christmas Season
Shabaam Sahdeeq - "Thicker Than Water"
Shabaam Sahdeeq - "The Crossfire" Guest Starring: Eddie B & H. Fraud

I wanna thank my dude, Shabaam Sahdeeq for inviting me and my man, Sha to tonight's event. It was something... Definitely looking forward in our continuous collaboration.
I just wanna apologize to the Brownbag Allstars for not sticking around for your performance. I'll catch y' all another time.
Peace to J.M.' Ceasar Leo Degeniro for coming through tonight as well, that's what's up.

Check out tonight's performances on my youtube channel: Worldwidejabbz

Rustee Juxx live at Club Insomnia Sat., Nov. 19, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

Shabaam Sahdeeq live at Club Insomnia Sat., Nov. 19, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz





CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: