Tuesday, May 17, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2011 ISSUE# 03


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
MAY 2011 ISSUE# 03

























It's about 8:24pm, I'm on my way to "QUEENS DAY!" thats right, "QUEENS DAY!" May not be the official name but thats what I choose to define it as especially with a line up in store such as: Neek The Exotic, Large Professor, Mic Geronimo, Royal Flush, Tragedy Khadafi, Cormega, Mr Cheeks, Ju Ju of The BeatNuts and plenty more "Q" boro veteran emceez. To me, its a gift and a curse. I can not wait to walk through them, Tammany Hall' doors. Originally, tonight's event was supposed to place at The Santos Party House, where Brooklyn Bodega and Zulu Nation threw their, "This Is Hip Hop!" extravaganza. I don't know, what took place in the changing of the location. What I do, know is that tonight "Still On The Hustle" album release party for Neek The Exotic and Large Professor better be RUSTY!, it got to be RUSTY!!! You can't have hip hop without, THE RUST!!!



























Arrived at 9:10pm, the party has just begun. Lord Finesse on the set, blazing classic material. Big Jeff, the host with the most holding down the fort on the m. i. c. Although, its now 10:49pm Big Jeff is gettin' frustrated due to the fact that no one in the crowd is participating. Big Jeff would like to see the audience members, singin' along and dancing. Big Jeff insulting us by calling us a country western crowd rather than a hip hop crowd. Pretty insulting, if you ask me. Even, Lord Finesse got in on the insults saying we're a bunch of "Fonzies". I mean, come on now no disrespect Lord Finesse the crowd here are indeed enjoying the music you have been spinnin' but this is not what we came out here for. I'm a big, Lord Finesse fan I'll like to hear him anytime but he's been spinnin' for damn near 3 hour plus. I don't think people came out here too jam this long. Normally, a dj usually opens up their set for about an hour before the show starts. On a special night like tonight you wanna make changes to the schedule.

The show, eventually did begin around 11:20pm. Big Jeff introducing the host of "Queens Day", Cormega. Cormega, introducing the first performance of the night: J-Love (I never knew, J-Love was an emcee and a pretty good one) After, J-Love's performance next to enter the stage, The Wasteland affiliate emcee, Royal Flush and he bought on to the stage the Southside Jamaica, Queens emcee, Mr Cheeks. From there the stage began to get flooded with various emcees taking part in the "Queens Lounge". Emcees like Mr Cheeks, Cormega, Neek The Exotic, Craig G, Stachel Page, Lord Finesse, Steele from Smif n Wessun and Mic Geronimo.
Everyone came out here tonight to support in the release of the new, Neek The Exotic and Large Professor "Still on the Hustle" album release party. Technically, this is what the event is but calling it "Queens Day!" puts a much better spin onto it. Especially, when your in an vicinity surrounded by Queens emcees. My only downfall was coming out, "Yankee Fitted" I should have been "METS FITTED" in these kind of events.

Needless to say, this event was a good gathering I would like to thank my friend, Michelle of iFocus Entertainment for putting all of this together with the assist of Big Jeff. Thank everyone for coming out like D-Stroy, Ultramagnetics, M.O.P. and Cappadonna. Yes, that is right The Wu was in the building, even though he showed up late he still manage to stage a freestyle session towards the end of the night. Leave it up to Donna Kappa Goines, to always make an impression everywhere he goes. Speaking of impressions, I know I made one I got excellent footage of the event and waiting to share it with my RUSTY JABBZ Public.

In the meantime, NEEK THE EXOTIC AND LARGE PROFESSOR "STILL ON THE HUSTLE" in stores now. SUPPORT!



















CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
RUSTY JABBZ ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Office: 3477894543
Cellular: 6463394981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz
Tumblr : www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com


No comments: