Friday, May 13, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2011 ISSUE# 02


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
MAY 2011 ISSUE# 02



Last night, I've tooken the liberty of being invited to an pre-screening of the movie, "Priest". I was not sure what this movie was about or whether or not if I was going to enjoy it. Let me be honest though when do I ever know about a movie screening before hand. I'm usually happy to attend such an event. It's been about two years and a half since I've been invited to an movie screening so you can imagine my excitement.

The movie stars Paul Bettany, Cam Gigandet, Maggie Q and Lily Collins. Paul Bettany plays the lead and title character of the film. A veteran priest, who finds out that his daughter (Lucy) has been abducted by vampires and taken to an alternate world. He wants to find away to retrieve his daughter and bring her back to safety. Priest must first find a way to work around the threat bought onto him by the priesthood. Apparently, he is not to make any attempts at any rescue of his daughter or else he'll be exclamated from the clergy. Against the priesthood orders, Priest took it upon himself to go out on this voyage in search of his daughter, Lucy. Along this journey, Priest seeks the assist of Hicks, a wasteland sheriff and a former, Warrior Priestess in the rescue of his daughter and the elimination of these blood sucking vampires.

I can see, why this movie was made in 3 dimension. To make the violent scenes look more intense and gratifying. Watching this film in your standard dimension would only make this film look average.

The film, Priest primary basis evolves around an Korean comic of the same name. I may seem unfamiliar with the comic but watching the movie you can kind of sense a comic relief throughout the film. My only complaint are whether or not 3D glasses were necessary for this film. I know to some watching a 3 dimensional movie is even more exciting than me waiting to attend a movie screening. However, those glasses were quite uncomfortable and every time I place them on I felt a sudden pain across the back of my neck. I had to engage in the art of 3 dimensional footage for limited scenery. Even though, it still was an excellent movie and I encourage all of interests to take part.
3 1/2 JABBZ!
















CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office# 3477894543
Cell# 6463394981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com



No comments: