Tuesday, March 1, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2011 ISSUE# 01


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
MARCH 2011 ISSUE# 01

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ISSUE, RUSTY JABBZ MARCH, 2001 TO MARCH, 2011

I would like to take this time and wish our company, Rusty Jabbz a happy anniversary. Ten years of hip hop culture and legacy.
I would like to take this time only to send words of praises and blessings to those art with me during our journey. I would like to say thank you and give my love to those involved with the Rusty Jabbz movement, then and those involved now. To Jaime Burns, Shakir Yates, Hyo Park, Damien Biggs, Sha-King Allah, Darren Buggs and Tex.
To all the Rusty Jabbz supporters the true Rusty Jabbz supporters, Beat Street Records, Fat Beats Records, Hot Waxx Records, VP Records, Dynasty Records, Burkina Wear and The Collisium.
To commemorate such a triumphant moment in our lives of reaching not only with the newsletter but as friends. I put together a collage of some photographs taken at an event I went to last week. First I would like to thank, Sam Haines for sending the evite to the magazine release of, "Infamous" that tooken place week at Panda.
Everyone enjoy!















No comments: