Monday, March 7, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2011 ISSUE# 03

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
MARCH, 2011 ISSUE# 03



Here you have it, the place where it all began from May 21, 1972. The block, Fulton St. & St. James Pl. The neighborhood, DO OR DIE BED STUY. The emcee/the artist, Biggie Smalls aka NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
On these evil streets, we seen a nothing turn into a BIG SOMETHING! In just a short amount of time, 1991 to 1997. No one have ever, reshape and reform the east coast, New York City rap scene. In honor of, one of hip hop's finest emcee, artist and lyricist. I taken the liberty to compose a tribute issue, to the late and great Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace.

"THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME DIED ON MARCH 9TH"
Sunday, March 9th was not a pleasant morning for any Notorious BIG fan from East to West, North to South, Worldwide. Radio stations from every city doing their best at monitoring the intense calls of concerns, emotions and conversations from everyone saying their goodbyes, prayers and wishes to The Wallace family. I would like to tell, The Wallaces something special from the bottom of my heart. My love for BIG goes beyond music. Hearing and seeing a rather large, unattractive man come onto the scene and make something out of himself. It gave inspiration and encouragement to other male figures (like myself) who identify with him to go out, seek and prosper at something they are great at. That is the reason, why I'm here, BIG's music are funny and entertaining but the overall analogy. Big's lyrics bought commonsense, reality, consciousness and THOUGHT. No one can not tell me that BIG, although he imaged himself as a gangster, pimp or player can not tell me, he was not a scholar from the heart. Sharing his life stories that has an educational value along with it. On the strength of that, this is what made him an, "Artist of the year", "Lyricist of the year" and "Ready To Die" The, "Album of the year. Those accolades will forever remain with him through eternity.
That is my reason, why I acknowledge and praise, BIG so much... even though the physical make up of the man is no longer with us, his spirit will always be with us.
I'm a writer and dj, and as long as I can move my fingers. Whether it be across 2 turntables or across a computer keyboard, NOTORIOUS BIG WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!


























I' ve taken some more liberties to showcase a series of The Notorious BIG's lyrics. Lyrics taken from some of his songs. Songs I found to be the best, then again all of Biggie's songs are good songs. Its a tough choice when making this kind of an decision but I promise you I will pick out some keynote Biggie bangers.
"NOTORIOUS B.I.G. LYRICS"

"Ready To Die"
As I grab the glock, put it to your headpiece. One in the chamber, the safety is off release. Straight at your dome homes, I wanna see cabbage. Biggie Smalls the savage, doin your brain cells much damage. Teflon is the material for the imperial mic ripper, girl stripper, the henny sipper. I drop lyrics off and on like a lightswitch. Quick to grab the right bitch and make her drive the Q-45, glocks and tecs are expected when I wreck shit. Respect is collected, so check it. I got techniques drippin out my buttcheeks. Sleep on my stomach so I don't fuck up my sheets, huh. My shit is deep, deeper than my grave G. I'm ready to die and nobody can save me. Fuck the world, Fuck my Moms and my girl. My life is played out like a jheri curl, I'm ready to die.

"Party and Bullshit"
I was a terror since the public school era. Bathroom passes, cuttin' classes, squeezing asses. Smoking blunts was a daily routine, since thirteen, a chubby nigga on the scene. I used to have the tre' duce and the deuce deuce in my bubblegoose. Now I got a mac in my knapsack, loungin' black, smoking sacks up in acts and sidekicks with my sidekicks rockin' fly kicks. Honeys want to chat but all we wanna know is "Where the party at?" And can I bring my gat? If not, I hope I don't get shot but I throw my vest on my chest 'cause niggaz is a mess. It don't take nothin' but frontin' for me to start somethin'. Buggin' and barkin' at niggaz like I was duck huntin'. Dumbing out, just me and my crew cause all we wanna do is... Party... And Bullshit, and... (9xs)
Font size
"B. I. G. Interlude"
YO!... C-Gutta, where you at? D Rockafella Caesar Leo Degenero Bled C Money SL uhh...
B. I. G. is making this cream. Bitches always say what the hell does that mean? "B" is for the bitches, who can't understand, how one fly nigga became a man. "I" is for the way it goes in and out, one by one I knocks 'em out. "G" is for the way the game goes in the gutter. Other MC's man they aint say nuthin'. Rockin' on, to the break of dawn. Make the bitch give the pussy get the mouth I'm gone....WHAT?... It aint no more to it.

"Dreams"
As I sit back relax steam a blunt, sip a becks. Think about the sexy singers that I wanna sex. I'd probably go to jail for fuckin' Patti LaBelle, ooh Regina Belle, she'd probably do me swell. Jasmine Guy was fly, Mariah Carey's kinda scary. Wait a minute, what about my honey, Mary? The jeans they fittin' like a glove. I had a crush on you since, "Real Love". Hold your horses imma show ya who the boss of intercourse is. Sex, I'm takin' no losses. Even groups like SWV and TLC can't see B. I. G. wit' telepathy. The recipe of picture hardcore wit' a gun. Pimpin' aint easy but it sure is fun. When I bust my nuts. I bust 'em one by one so what's the 4-1-1, hun?.... Dreams of fuckin' an R&B bitch......

"Only You"
Je--sus, the Notorious just please us with your lyrical thesis. We just chillin' Milk & 'em, "Top Billin" Silk and pure linen, me and, Lil' Cease (hehe) Malibu sea breeze, Dom P's, palm trees cats named, Pablo in milked out diablos (that's right) The williest - what? - bitches be the silliest the more I smoke, the smaller the phillies gets Room 112, where the players dwell and stash more cash than Versatel, inhale make you feel good like Tony Toni Tone (feels good) Dick up in your middle like Monie (yes) She don't know but she settin' up to blow me (yes) Should try the style, fly up North with a homey (yes) Escada, Don Dada, player, stay splurgin' Game so tight they call it virgin

"Juicy"
It was all a dream. I used to read, Word up magazine. Salt n Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine. Hangin' pictures on my wall. Every saturday, Rap Attack - Mr Magic, Marley Marl. I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped. Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin on private stock. Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack with the hat to match. Remember, Rappin' Duke duh-ha, duh-ha. You never thought that hip hop would take it this far. Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight, time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade. Born sinner, the opposite of a winner. Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner. Peace to Ron G, Brucie B, Kid Capri, Funkmaster Flex, Lovebug Starski. I'm blowin' up like you thought I would, call the crib, same number, same hood....It's all good... Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga, uh


Y' all want me to keep goin', nuh I aint goin' further. I think, picked some exquisite Biggie tunes. This wraps up the Notorious Big's lyrical session. It was fun though, diggin' them jewels up and puttin' 'em on the site. I hope everyone enjoys it. BIG, I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you in heaven smiling down right now, while one of GOD's angels is giving you brains. Can y' all imagine, Biggie a player in heaven. Fat, Dark and Ugly nigga with white angel wings flying around. Lol, who am I kiddin' you know Big's fat ass aint flyin' around no heaven. He probably, "smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock".
At a time like this, calls for reminiscence of lyrical honor to the man, the legend, Biggie Smalls. It's been, 14 years since he been deceased. If the brother was alive he be 38 today. Thats right, 38 today and in two months, 39 "WORD!"
Before, I go I would like to send shouts outs to everyone that ever meant anything to, BIG. To the original, Old Gold Brothers, the original Junior Mafia, D. Roc (don't think I ever forgot about that night in front of Justins), Del Vec, Money SL, Lil' Cease, Lil' Kim (you still got that red jag', girl), Puff Combs, Mary J, Heav D. I'm only shoutin' out, BIG's early peeps. Shout out to all the emcees, singers, djs, producers, engineers, a&r's, who knew him and worked with him. Shout out to all the fans and supporters who love, THE BIG POPPA!

I dedicate this issue to Ms Volletta Wallace, T' Yanna Wallace, Christopher Wallace Jr and the rest of the Wallace family.

To all the Notorious BIG, fans including myself let's keep BIG alive cause you already know, "WE'LL ALWAYS LOVE BIG POPPA!!!"





No comments: