Thursday, March 3, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2011 ISSUE# 02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
MARCH, 2011 ISSUE# 02

PENTHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT & JAY WRIGHT PRESENTS AFTER WORK/ NETWORKING WEDNESDAYS @ BAR 13
Hosted By: Do It All of Lords of the Underground




















































































































































I had plans to go to SOBs, this evening to witness the postponement of Mohammed Dangerfield and Da Circle album release party. I was looking forward to this event, well at least I thought I was until I have gotten an improntu email from Penthouse Entertainment.

Not my original plan for Wednesday night. It didn't quite turn out that way. I sat inside a Wendy's on 14th St in the Union Square section indulging in an Wendy's meal along with Dunkin Donut treats. I planted myself inside, Wendy's for a total maximum of 2 hours.
During the time, I received an email from Penthouse Entertainment about a party getting ready to take place this evening. To my shegrin, the party was set to go down right around the corner from where I been sitting these 2 hours.
There weren't anything special about this party. It was your typical afterwork - networking party with legendary hip hop emcee, Do It All from Lords Of The Underground hosting the evening.
Dj Jay Wright on the laptop (NO MORE 1s & 2s REFERENCE) mixing it down providing todays and yesterdays top 40 hits.
I had a nice time due to its atmosphere. They're no cover and dress code to enter. It's a come as you are kind of party. The only requirement is to look clean and neat. You'll feel more relaxed in that environment.
The party took place at Bar 13 35 East 13th St. & University Place and its each and every Wednesday after this one, "2 for 1 drink specials" and "buffet dining".

There's more Penthouse Entertainment events coming:
Fri., March 04th at Katra 217 Bowery & Rivington St. NYC
TGIF 2 FOR 1 TOP SHELF HAPPY HOUR 5PM-9PM
$8.00 APPETIZERS & DINNER
Music by Jay Wright

Wed., March 09th NOTORIOUS WEDNESDAY B.I.G. TRIBUTE at Bar 13
35 E. 13th St. & University Pl. NYC
Music by Dj Jay Wright
No Cover

No comments: