Monday, September 27, 2010

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER SEPT. 2010 ISSUE# 05

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER SEPT. 2010
ISSUE# 05 PRESENTS....
TOTAL NON STOP ACTION LIVE AT THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM, THURS, SEPT. 23, 2010

Good evening, everyone its Dj Handspin Dinero of Rusty Jabbz Ent in association with World Wide Jabbz Ent. I got a treat for everyone viewing this blog sumthin' a lil' different than the traditional hip hop journalism. Just sit back and enjoy because I know your gonna love it. Ya love, ey' thing The Handspin creates.

It's September 23, 2010 live at The Hammerstein Ballroom I' ve been looking forward to this event ever since TNA's last time in New York City during the summer. I could not wait, its been 2 months of anticipation.
I guess you can also say its been 12 hrs and 10 mins of anticipation for today as well considering the fact that I woke up at 6:20am and these Hammerstein doors are scheduled to open at 6:30pm. (DO THE MATH!) I know, a bit extravagant for me to do all of this for an wrestling program. However, busta TNA aint your ordinary wrestling program. This is a wrestling program for the real and the hardcore.
Don't worry though I would never do any of this for WWE.

I showed up fairly early at a decent time, 5:30pm to be exact. I proceeded to mingle with my other TNA counterparts. "PHAT SHOUT OUT TO FRED, my cerebral palsied-wheel chaired comedian homie that had our part of the line cracking up in humor before the doors finally opened. Fred, gave us some amusement as he spat jokes out about the following TNA and WWE wrestlers. Wrestlers like Chris Jericho, O. D. B. I remember, Fred saying, he would turn himself in for murder and face the jail time rather than fuck O. D. B. He had more jokes for more wrestlers like Tara and Tazz. Well, I do agree with Fred, Tazz does suck as the TNA commentator. I wanna send a PHAT SHOUT TO BOTH, DON WEST and FRED, especially Don West. Don that was so nice of you for taking the time out to come over to meet someone like Fred especially in his condition. Same goes to Fred that was very nice all the beautiful praises you gave to Don West for being such a great commentator. Don West indeed took what was said to him to heart but he replied, "I do miss commentating but I'm having the time of my life doing merchandising". I can vouch for that, the way Don West was last night, he really does look like he enjoys merchandising than commentating. Don West got some arm on him there too the way he throws the items from the ring and into the crowd. You can tell he either was a baseball player or just plays baseball for fun. I think Don West would make a gr8 pitcher.

Once we all got inside, we all went our separate ways to find our seats. My seats was on the floor near the ring but not close enuff where I can be seen on Spike Television cameras. Its okay, I prefer it this way sumtimes. B4 I go any further I will like to point out that I have live coverage on my youtube. You can check 'em out at www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz . There you'll be able to view all the TNA footage from thurs., Sept., 23rd at The Hammerstein.

TNA LINE UP

Hosted by Jeremy Borash
01. Amazin' Red verses Jay Lethal (X-Division Title Match)
02. Tara verses Angelina Love (Knockout Championship Title Match)
03. Rhyno verses The Pope D'Angelo Dinero
04. Ink Inc verses Team 3D
05. Ken Anderson verses Jeff Hardy
06. Abyss verses Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore Match) special guest referee:
Mick Foley


These were all the matches from last night. I'm not goin' to give anything away just in case people are interested in viewing my youtube page.


UPCOMING INDEPENDENT WRESTLING EVENTS AND REMEMBER IF IT AINT INDEPENDENT IT AINT REAL!

01. WRESTLING PARTY BROOKLYN; MIXED WRESTLING
EVENT: Sept. 30th, 2010 8pm-11pm ALL TYPES OF
WOMEN: Girl Next Door, Athletic Pro BodyBuilder, Amazon-
Women, Martial Artist. 10,000 SQ FT VENUE @ THE
SHANGRI-LA STUDIOS 100 SUTTON ST. BROOKLYN, NY
FOR MORE INFO VISIT: www.mixedwrestlingevent.com
6462426676 $40 ONLINE $50 AT THE DOOR $410.00 ANNUAL PASS


02. IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING "The Impact Cup"
A ONE NIGHT TAG TEAM CELEBRATION
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2010 @ The QUEENSBORO ELKS
LODGE 82-20 QUEENS BLVD. ELMHURST, NY
DOORS OPEN @ 7PM SHOWTIME 7:45PM
ALL TICKETS ONLY $20.00 TICKET INFORMATION
7184602777 www.icwzone.com
www.youtube.com/icwpresents


03. DRAGON GATE PRO WRESTLING @ Rahway Rec Center 275
Milton Ave. Rahway, NJ
OCT. 30th, 2010
6pm MEET and GREET
8pm BELLTIME
FOR MORE INFO VISIT THE FOLLOWING...
(267)5199744
www.dgusa.tv
www.twitter.com/dragongateusa
www.youtube.com/dragongateusa
www.facebook.com/dragongateusa

04. WRESTLINGFIGURES.COM PRESENTS
2010 RINGSIDE FEST
OCTOBER 30, 2010
TIMES SQUARE, NEW YORK CITY
CAROLINES ON BROADWAY
1626 BROADWAY BTW 49TH/50TH STS
ORDER TICKETS NOW AT: RINGSIDEFEST.COM
HOTLINE: 18669933448 EXT. 4
SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS: KANE, THE MIZ AND MORE TALENT TO BE ANNOUNCED

05. there is no cure.... RING FEVER!!!
interviews with wrestling's hottest superstars
www.youtube.com/ringfever
www.facebook.com/ringfever
www.blogtalkradio.com/ringfever - (347)989-1556
www.ringfever.com
RING FEVER, WHERE THE FANS ARE THE STARS!!!


No comments: