Thursday, October 8, 2026

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter "MONEY IN THE BANK/NEW ORLEANS" October 2026 Issue #01


Before I go any further, I want to say 
REST IN PEACE BENJAMIN "NEVILLE" SATTERLEY from WWE whom recently lost his life on September 27, 2026.

Looking forward to MITB, I got my picks for both sides. Six competitors of men and six competitors of women. For the MITB men I'm routing for Kevin Owen, Penta and CM Punk. 
For the MITB women I'm routing for Sol Ruca, Lola Vice and Roxanne Perez. 

I'm just looking forward to the lady matches. DO THE LADIES RUN DIS MUH FUCKAZ.... HELL YEAH! 
I got my eyes on "Women's World Championship" Triple Threat Match  Stephanie Vaquer defending her title against Liv Morgan and Becky Lynch. I love Becky Lynch, she been my ride or die from day one ish. Becky Lynch, she'll always be a grandslam wrestler and WWE's elite. I'm going with Liv Morgan for the win that'll really suck. I hope Stephanie Vaquer, remains champion. 

I don't give a shit about Roman Reigns verses LA Knight. LA Knight defeating Roman Reigns not happening. If LA Knight defeats Roman Reigns. I'll be outside for the rest of the night, celebrating like the NY Knicks defeating SA Spurs. This match is only going to fumble and turning into a brawl. The Usos facing 926.🥱

Oba Femi verses Bronson Reed and The Vision, lol. I most definitely don't give a shit. 🥱 You know that won't be a one on one match. That's going to be an handicap match. Oba Femi going up against five people. Bronson Reed, Logan Paul, Maxxine Dupri and The Vision. 

Congratulation to the MITB participants. Good luck. I hope at least one or two of my picks win. Stephanie Vaquer, good luck. 👍 Hold on to the title. This is Dj Handspin Dinero, Money In The Bank is about to start. I'm signing off.


MATCĤ #01

MATCĤ #02

MATCH #03

MATCH #04

MATCH #05







What's inside the case? 
Which championship title belt would you want?




Upcoming WWE Events:
Saturday, October 31, 2026

Saturday, November 7, 2026 

Saturday, November 21, 2026

Saturday, December 12, 2026

No comments: