Monday, September 28, 2026

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter "IN MEMORIAM OF PAC Fka Gravity Fka Neville" September 2026 Issue #02

Why would you want to remember a person whom went by the alias The Bastard Pac. 
I was never a fan of Pac in AEW. I was more of a fan of Gravity. Those were the days of WWE Cruiserweight division. 

When Gravity went to AEW and changed his name to the Bastard Pac. He really showed everyone how much of a bastard, he was. 
It's so hard to shed tears over a wrestler you didn't give a fuck about. Me and my friend use to call him the bastard pook. 💩  My parents always said, it's wrong to speak ill of the dead. 

As much as I didn't like him. There are AEW fans, WWE fans, NXT fans, Triple A fans, CMLL fans, ROH fans, TNA fans, NJPW fans, HOG fans, Wrestle Pro fans, Maple Leap fans and whatever other wrestling promotion out there mourning the loss of Benjamin "Pac" Satterley. Me, disliking Pac is just a one man's opinion. 

I just want to send my condolence to the family, friends and AEW Co-workers for your loss Benjamin "Pac" Satterlèy. 🧡 

No comments: