Saturday, May 27, 2023

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter May 2023 Issue #02 "Night Of Champions"

Happy Memorial Day, to everyone in Saudia Arabia about to witness today's event taking place. Happy Memorial Day, to everyone back home on social media who will be witnessing today's event, as well. Before I go any further, I must stop and congratule "THE TRIBAL CHUMP!" that's right I called him that. I want to congratule "THE TRIBAL CHUMP!" on his bogus 1,000 day as champion. What a joke, Roman Reigns isn't a real champion. Roman Reigns is a dictator of his Bloodline. After what I seen last night on Smack Down, I really hope it won't be long when Jimmy Uso turn on Roman Reigns. If Roman Reigns is such a great champion, why isn't he defending the Undisputed Universal Championship along with competing for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships with Solo Sikoa. I'm just saying, Roman Reigns considers himself such a great champion, right. Well, a great champion should be able to wrestle two times in one day. Particle when this is considered to be your 1,000th day. 
 Enough of the Roman Reigns, I said what needed to be said. Now let's move on to this afternoon. Who's with me, "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!" I believe its about seven matches taking place this afternoon in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I'm going to list my favorites, Cody Rhodes vs Brock Lesnar, Becky Lynch vs Trish Stratus, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa and Seth Rollins vs Aj Styles. There are other mathches on this afternoon's card that are quite interesting for instinct Bianca Bel Air vs Asuka. For the past couple of weeks Asuka have been getting over on Bianca. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed it. A female superstar on the Smack Down roster embarrassing, humiliating and spraying that blue mist in the face of Bianca Bel Air. So I know this afternoon is more about revenge than the championship in Bianca's mind. Asuka better be prepared. There are other matches of interests on this afternoon's card. Its going to be a good pay per view. I hope everyone enjoy it. 
 
Live this afternoon in the Jeddah Superdome, we're kicking it off right away with the Heavy Weight Championship Match. I guess the people can not wait. Let's get it started. This is what the people came to see

MATCH #01 
"HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP" 
 SETH ROLLINS DEFEAT AJ STYLES 
Before I go any further with the comment we all know, who's leaving Jeddah this afternoon as the Heavyweight Champion. The match is underway. Both, men fighting with excellence inside the ring. I've been liking the twist and turns in their wholes. LOL, told you SETH ROLLINS. Seth Rollins, The New Heavy Weight Champion. Monday Night Raw got a main title on the show again, finally. 
 
MATCH #02 
TRISH STRATUS DEFEAT BECKY LYNCH 
This match is a waste of time for Becky Lynch. Trish Stratus is way past her prime. She's just trying to get back in the spotlight again. Trish had her time. It's time for Becky to take it away. I want to see Becky Lynch place the armbar on Trish Stratus. She just did, the bitch pulling on her hair to get out of it. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? ZOEY STARK! Why is this BITCH helping TRAITOR STRATUS, OMG. Zoey Stark hiding underneath the ring. 

 MATCH #03 
"INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP" 
GUNTHER DEFEAT MUSTAFA ALI 
This is a bathroom break match unless I'm wrong and Mustafa Ali end up defeating Gunther for the Intercontinental Championship. I promise I won't stay long inside the bathroom. Am I missing anything during this match, does Mustafa Ali have a potential to become the next Intercontinental champion. I guess it was wise that I took a bathroom break. 

 MATCH #04 
"RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP" 
ASUKA DEFEAT BIANCA BEL AIR 
I'm not going to lie. I'm not a big Asuka fan. However I'am a fan of anyone that embarrasses the hell out of Bianca Bel Air. I liked what Asuka been doing to her the last couple of weeks. Is Bianca ready for Asuka. I'm proud of Asuka, she's been doing alot of damage onto Bianca during this match. Asuka with an attempt of  blue misk at Bianca. Bianca moving out of the way. Asuka placing some of the misk onto her fingers. Bianca Bel Air with an attempt to do the KOD on Asuka. Asuka rubbing the misk in Bianca's eyes. The referee didn't see it. Asuka pinning Bianca Bel Air and ending her title reign. YES YES YES YES YES YES πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ THANK GOD, that BITCH don't have a title around here anymore. Asuka, the New Raw's Women Champion. I mentioned before I'm not a Asuka fan but believe me when I tell you. I rather have Asuka as a Raw Women's Champion than Bianca Bel Air. I'm so happy the title is finally off of her.

 MATCH #05
 "SMACKDOWN WOMEN"S CHAMPIONSHIP" RHEA RIPLEY DEFEAT NATALYA 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALYA! 
This match sucked, Natalya never got a chance to wrestle. BULLSHIT 

MATCH #06 
BROCK LESNAR DEFEAT CODY RHODES Where are we now, Cody versus Brock match 03. How many matches does WWE have scheduled for them to compete in? Cody Rhodes coming out being a solidier willing to face Brock Lesnar, broken arm and all. Triple H tried convincing him to back out of this match on this past, Monday Night Raw. Cody Rhodes not listening. Cody Rhodes doesn't have anything to prove. He just want to fight. 

 MATCH #07 
"UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP" KEVIN OWENS & SAMI ZAYN DEFEAT ROMAN REIGNS & SOLO SIKOA 
We come to the main event now. I'm not looking forward to Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa becoming the new Undisputed Tag Team Champions. Specifically Roman Reigns, I don't want to see him carrying in four different championships. I think Roman Reigns is overduing it, his ego have gotten way too big. I love the crowd support that Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are receiving from the Jeddah Superdome. Roman Reigns is about to blow a fuse because he isn't receiving none.
The Usos coming to help Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa. Jey Usos superkicked Solo Sikoa inadvertinely. Roman Reigns witnessing it.
The kick was meant for Sami Zayn. Roman Reigns was so upset with The Usos for getting involved. Roman Reigns telling them to exit the ring. Jimmy Uso finally had enough of the Tribal Chump. Jimmy Uso with two superkicks laying out Roman Reigns. Jey Uso is mad at Jimmy for what he did. Jimmy is trying to convince Jey they don't need him anymore. Solo Sikoa is unconscious. Solo Sikoa being pinned by Sami Zayn. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn retain their championships.   

Well, it look like Mr Reigns had his 1,000 days ruined πŸ˜• lol that's good. Roman Reigns don't deserve shit anymore. Put your hands together for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for retaining their championships. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
Also, continue putting your hands together for our new champions, Asuka The Raw Women's Champion and Seth Rollins The Heavyweight Champion. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
I hope everyone had a good time today and enjoyed the pay per view. 
Happy Memorial Day, Everyone!

 
WWE UPCOMING EVENTS: 
MONEY IN THE BANK, JULY 01st LONDON, ENGLAND
SUMMERSLAM, AUGUST 05st DETROIT, MICHIGAN

No comments: