Saturday, May 6, 2023

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter May 2023 Issue #01 "Backlash"

What an awesome Saturday going down. Alot for me to participate in tonight. Just got finish from getting twisted off of all that endo on Union Square from the 50th Cannabis parade/rally. I'm too blowed to watch Backlash. 
This probably will be the first WWE pay per view I'll miss live. It'll be okay, if I don't make it back home in time. I'll catch it on peacock tomorrow morning.
This happen to be my birthday week and I believe my homies have plans for me tonight. Normally I would turn down my homies on a night like this. Since this night is due to my birthday. I'll take it in consideration. 
What's on the plate for Backlash tonight? There are seven matches on the card. However I only see, three main event matches for tonight, Cody Rhodes vs Brock Lesnar, Bad Bunny vs Damien Priest and The Bloodline vs Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Matt Riddle. My favorite match tonight, I'm forward to Bad Bunny kick Damien Priest's ass in the street fight of San Juan, Puerto Rico. 
I've can imagine how tonight is going right now with Backlash. I'am sorry I've missed it. I'll be looking forward to seeing it later in the week. 


NEXT WWE EVENTS:
NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS, MAY 27, 2023

NXT's BATTLEGROUND, MAY 28, 2023

No comments: