Saturday, November 19, 2022

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter November 2022 Issue #02 "AEW Full Gear Pay Per View!"

Tonight's the night getting myself ready for AEW Full Gear. Heading out to the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. I've been looking forward to this event since the last time I've attended an event at the Prudential Center. It was a year ago and my first AEW event I ever attended. Which turned out to be an awesome event. I shouldn't have any problems with AEW because I know tonight's event will turn out to be a great show with great matches on the card. 

Speaking of great matches. Who do we have on the card for this evening. I do know the few matches out there that everyone have their eyes on, Jon Moxley vs MJF, Britt Baker vs Saraya, Toni Storm vs Jamie Hayter, Wardlow vs Somoa Joe vs Powerhouse Hobbs, and The Acclaimed vs Swerve In Our Glory just to name a few matches. 

I believe its about eleven matches taken place this evening.  I'm going to be real with you. The only match I care about is Jon Moxley losing his championship. I don't care about MJF either but I'll support any AEW superstar that can bring down Jon Moxley. 
This is how I feel about Saraya. I never liked her, when she was known as Paige. She was such a BITCH! I admit I'm not a big fan of Britt Baker, either. I'll be willing to stand behind Britt Baker if she's going to lay the smackdown onto Saraya because that bitch, SUCKS.πŸ–•πŸΏ

KICK OFF SHOW 
MATCH #01 
Orange Cassidy & Best Friends defeat The Factory 

MATCH #02
Ricky Starks defeat Brian Cage

MATCH #03
Eddie Kingston defeat Jun Akiyama

Full Gear have officially begun now...

STEEL CAGE MATCH 
Jungleboy defeat Luchasaurus 
Luchasaurus tapping out. 

Up next, we have The  Elite... WELCOME BACK!, WELCOME BACK!, WELCOME BACK!
MATCH #05 "TRIOS CHAMPIONSHIP"
Death Triangle defeat The Elite, and still remaining Trios Champions 

MATCH #06 "TBS CHAMPIONSHIP"
Jada Cargill defeat Nyla Rose 
Got damn, Vickie voice is so loud. Especially sitting high up in here. (215, row 05) Jade got her championship back. The championship that was technically never lost to begin with. 

MATCH #07 "FATAL FOUR WAY FOR THE ROH CHAMPIONSHIP" 
Chris Jericho defeat Claudio Castignilio Bryan Danielson and Sammy Guevara 
There aren't that many people sitting in my section. Needless to say, there always got to be at least 2 or 3 bitchass niggaz in this section willing to sing the Judas theme song. 🀦🏽‍♂️ Chris Jericho, remaining the ROH Champion. 

I'm dying to see this match. Two stank hoes in AEW I would love to see kill themselves in a match. 
MATCH #08
Saraya defeat Britt Baker
I guess you figured she would have won her first pay per view on AEW. She want to look good for this evening. I see, Ms Saraya have her brother, Zak Zodiak and he have his wife, Courtney Bevis in the front row for tonight's event. Saraya/Paige, she has five years of ring rust to make up on. In my opinion she sucked tonight. Saraya is passed her prime and washed up. You can tell by the way Britt Baker handle her on the canvas. She needs alot more work if she's planning on sticking around AEW. 

MATCH #09 "TNT CHAMPIONSHIP"
Samoa Joe defeat Wardlow and Powerhouse Hobbs 
This match I didn't care about. I assumed, Wardlow would win. I wasn't really paying attention to this match. Congratulations πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ Somoa Joe YOU DESERVE IT!, YOU DESERVE IT!, YOU DESERVE IT!
Samoa Joe, the new TNT Champion and still the current ROH TV Champion.  
Now, you have a real Samoan with a double championship. Not one who needs assistance to keep his championships. 

MATCH #10
Darby Allin & Sting  defeat Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal 
YOU FUCKED UP, YOU FUCKED UP, YOU FUCKED UP. What was the point of Jeff Jarrett coming back to AEW. This match sucked. It wasn't going to help much especially with Satnam Singh and Sonjah Dutt interferences. This match was a waste of time. 😴 

MATCH #11 "AEW INTERIM-WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
Jamie Hayter defeat Toni Storm 
Close call by Rebel with the use of the championship across Toni Storm's skull. The referee having Rebel ejected from ringside.
Britt Baker with her knee to the face of Toni Storm. Jamie Hayter, the new AEW INTERIM-WOMEN'S Champion.

MATCH #12 "AEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
The Acclaimed defeat Swerve In Our Glory
I never got a chance to watch this match. I was in the hallway, walking up and down searching for AEW promo items to purchase for Full Gear. Shows you how much I care about The Acclaimed and their title reign. 🀭🀭 I don't give a shit about Swerve In Our Glory neither. 🀭🀭

It's been 05 hours in New Jersey. Here comes the moment I've been waiting for. Let tonight be money well spent. 
MATCH #13 "AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
MJF defeat Jon Moxley 
OMG, thank you Regal, lmao 🀣  
William Regal slipping MJF a pear of brass knuckles to the use on Jon Moxley. Lol, πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
MJF, NEW AEW World Champion. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
FUCK MOXLEY πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ MJF MJF MJF MJF  WOOOHOOO!
Yes I can now go home happy. 😊 Money was well spent on tonight's pay per view. 

I'm heading back home from the Prudential Center. I'am currently on the path train recapping on everything from tonight. 

I'am almost halfway home and the thoughts of tonight's full gear are still on my mind. Tonight's show was awesome. I'll probably be thinking about this all night. Tonight's, pay per view was something special. I don't visit too many AEW events. I know to all my Rusty Jabbers who view my blog, your aware that I do alot of write ups and visits at WWE events. There isn't anything wrong with that. I'am a huge WWE fan. However, at the same time I need to show the same amount of love and respect to the AEW. After seeing tonight's full gear, AEW will most definitely get alot more love, respect and support from the Rusty Jabbz Family. Thank you and good night. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ


No comments: