Saturday, November 9, 2019

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter November 2019 Issue #01 "AEW Full Gear Pay Per View"

What's going on Rusty Jabbers? I know alot of my jabbers aren't looking forward in hearing what I have to say, especially after reading my reviews over WWE Crown Jewel on Halloween. 

I know its about that time, we are all prepping for tonight's AEW Full Gear Pay Per View. It has already been 06 episodes since the TNT debut of AEW. Everything has been going good better than I expected it. That still doesn't mean I think AEW is awesome. They might be beating NXT in the ratings but if your a real and true wrestling fan, you know what's real and what is fake. I show my love and appreciation to this new promotion every Wednesday giving them the benefit of the doubt. It will take more than my appreciation to accept AEW as the phenomenal promotion. I will always be and forever, NXT. 

I'am not out here tonight to get into a confrontation over how much I dislike AEW. Me and my co-de, Dubb G we're on a night in the town just looking to get drunk, get high and if we're lucky get layed. Although I wouldn't get it from the type of broads that like wrestling. Unless, you like busted chicks, lol. 

The pay per view is scheduled to go down at 7pm. I believe there's a countdown show taking place right now. I can't really tell anyone what match I have my eyes on. I believe there might be two matches on tonight's AEW Full Gear that I have my eyes on. I'm definitely behind SCU in there triple threat tag team match. I'm rooting for SCU to hold on. I guess my other heavily anticipated match would be, Jon Moxley verses Kenny Omega. I don't give a fuck about the main event. FUCK JERICHO!, FUCK CODY! I don't give a shit who becomes champion they both suck. In fact during that main event I think that's when me and my dun should exit. I'm not sticking around for no, Cody/Jericho bullshit. 

We're about to get into AEW After Dark. For those who do not know. AEW After Dark is like the WWE Kick Off Show.

Damn, why did I show up this early. Its already been 47 minutes. When is AEW going to start. I'm getting sick and tired of these AEW backstage interviews. They just keep repeating this bullshit over and over. I don't know how much more booze I can take until the actual pay per view begins. I'm already 03 glasses deep into the liquor. I'm going to be twisted if this pay per view don't start any sooner. I know I mentioned that me and homie came out here more to get drunk and high. We were perhaps expecting it to be during the pay per view. 
 
AEW Countdown Commentary Team: Goldenboy and Tazz

It was cool to see, Tazz on commentary tonight. Tazz should replace Xcalibur on Wednesday. He sucks just as bad as, Dio Madden on Raw.

It look like we're finally starting the AEW Countdown, just 30 minutes before the start time of Full Gear. Kicking off tonight, its THE DOCTOR, THE DOCTOR BRITT BAKER! Doctor Britt Baker looking so fine as hell. Mami could do a whole lot more than work on my mouth. Give it up, Rusty Jabbz to the sexy Britt BakerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BRITT BAKER DEFEAT BEA PRIESTLEY
Britt Baker is making my dick hard that could just be the liquor talking, lol. Britt Baker totally awesome tonight kicking off Full Gear. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG, what the fuck is this, Awesome Kong and Brandy Rhodes.
Awesome Kong making her presence felt at the expense of Bea Priestley. 
Brandy Rhodes looking fine tonight. Okay, mami work it.
Brandy Rhodes taking a lock of Bea Priestley's hair, as Awesome Kong chops it off.

AEW FULL GEAR:
Commentary Team: JIM ROSS AND XCALIBUR
I guess, Tony Schiavone is sitting out the pay per view. 

MATCH #01
SANTANA AND ORTIZ DEFEAT THE YOUNGBUCKS
I can't be mad at Santana and Ortiz for winning that was an awesome match. It could of went either way. Both sides put on a hell of a fight. Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The rest of the Inner Circle coming out to celebrate and do more damage on The Youngbucks.
Rock n Roll Express showing tonight that you only get better with age. The Rock n Roll Express coming to the Youngbucks' aide.

This next match is another match that can go either way. My money is on Hangman Page. I don't really give a shit about Pac. I never liked Pac when he was known as Neville. I look at him as a Drew McIntyre rip off. 

MATCH #02
HANGMAN ADAM PAGE DEFEAT PAC
Yeah man, Hangman Page πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ bringing it home, loved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I told y'all, I don't give a shit about Pac. "HANGMAN PAGE BAY BAY!"

Oh God, not him The Chairman Shawn Spears. Another guy who's a joke. He lost alot of respect from me since his departure from NXT and WWE. Shawn Spears went from a perfect 10 to a perfect 0. What's with Tully Blanchard being Shawn Spears' insurance policy? He want the spotlight back on him. He misses that. Let's face it Tully Blanchard is jealous of his daughter, Tessa holding down the Blanchard legacy, lol. Tully Blanchard can't resist the fact that his daughter is in charge now. #teamtessa 
I don't know much about Joey Janela. I'm on anyone's side that will kick Shawn Spears' ass. 

MATCH #03
SHAWN SPEARS DEFEAT JOEY JANELA 
This match sucked, πŸ’€ 
Shawn Spears taking down Joey Janela with an assist from Tully Blanchard, BOOOOO!!!!!
SUCKEDπŸ–•

MATCH #04 "TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH/ TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
SO CAL UNCENSORED DEFEAT PRIVATE PARTY AND THE LUCHA BROTHERS
The Lucha Brothers being sore losers and going after SCU. The Lucha Brothers feeling the envy of losing two in a row to SCU.... The lights begin to lower, another Pentagon Jr appears taking it to the real, Pentagon Jr. 
THE FALLIN' ANGEL IS BACK, Christopher Daniels seeking revenge on The Lucha Brothers for putting him out of action.
SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCUπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SCU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 


This next match is a case of The Teacher verses The Student. Emi Sakura who is currently the trainer of Riho. We're getting ready to see if Emi Sakura's training paid off. Can, Riho impress her teacher? This match up next with 60 minute time limit. 

MATCH #05 "AEW WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
RIHO DEFEAT EMI SAKURA
The student defeated her teacher. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What an awesome match too bad I had to listen to the rest of it from the bathroom. Okay, that is it for the night. No more food and drinks, I'm closing my tab at the bar.

Why did I get played. I know I mentioned earlier tonight that I would be leaving the bar during the Chris Jericho and Cody match. It look like that won't be happening. 
"I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE MATCH I CAME OUT FOR.... MOXLEY VS OMEGA" SMH
Just because this match is currently going on doesn't mean I have to enjoy it. I guess, I won't be closing my tab afterall. "MORE BOOZE PLEASE!" 

MATCH #06 "AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
CHRIS JERICHO DEFEAT CODY
This match being observed and judged by Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson and The Great Muta
Cody have been bloodied open taking that first dive into the ramp, lol. Totally awesome, lol. Are we going to see some Chris Jericho bloodshed throughout this match. I don't care if these two kill one another. 
Cody's mom showing some support to her son by slapping Chris Jericho.
The referee rejecting Jake Hager from ringside. Jake Hager not going quietly. Jake Hager taking out Maxwell Jacob Friedman. 
Cody having the walls of Jericho placed on him twice throughout this match. There weren't anyway Cody was getting out of that hold. Maxwell Jacob Friedman tossing in the towel out of respect to Cody's safety. 
Maxwell Jacob Friedman pretending to feel bad at what he did to Cody.  Maxwell Jacob Friedman double crossing Cody. LMFAO, that was too funny. The audience doesn't share my happiness. The audience is actually mad at what Maxwell Jacob Friedman just did. A member in the audience tossing a beer can at Maxwell Jacob Friedman. I don't think that was staged. It look too real. 

This is the match I've been finally waiting for all night. A lights out match. No Count outs, No Disqualification, No Time limit. AEW is completely unresponsible for what's about to go down between Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega. Anything goes during this match. Think of it like a purge match. No rules, No regulations, No fines and punishment. 
MATCH #07 "UNSANCTIONED MATCH"

JON MOXLEY DEFEAT KENNY OMEGA
Wow, I just have to say I've been enjoying myself entirely throughout this match. I didn't have to come out tonight just to witness this awesome match. I probably could of stayed home and watch it on my tablet or my phone. I wanted to be here among my Yep homies enjoying this match too. Its been about 05 and a half and the match is about to begin. It didn't matter at all. I would of waited all night to see this match. 
This was a straight up hardcore, monster's ball type match. This shit was really fucking scary. See me sitting here getting all excited by the blood and brutality being interjected on one another. Jon Moxley really bought out a side that I have never seen before in Kenny Omega. Similar to Crown Jewels when The Fiend bought out Seth Rollins demon side. It wasn't so much about bringing another person's side that haven't been seen before. This was more of a street fight. Or, perhaps gang fight is the better term. Just imagine a brawl going on out in the streets between two rival gangleaders who are willing to do anything by any means at any cost. I have never seen so many inanimate objects involved in a wrestling match. I had my fair share of witnessing alot of hardcore matches but nothing I seen before can compare to the turmoil and carnage of these two humanbeings, Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega. 
They must of used any and everything that could be found beneath the ring. Every inanimate object possible from trash cans to spiked bats to spiked brooms to tables to tables decorated with mouse traps to chains to icepicks to a bag filled with broken glass to a barbed wire container to Jon Moxley exposing the canvas. 
I'am not surprised Jon Moxley won tonight's match. This was his type a match. Like Shaft, Jon Moxley is a "BAD MOTHERFUCKER!"🀟

Next WWE & NXT Events: 
NXT WAR GAMES Saturday, November 23rd

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES Sunday, November 24th 

No comments: