Monday, September 9, 2019

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter September 2019 Issue #01 Monday Night Raw @ Madison Square Garden

Hey, whats up Rusty Jabbers, getting myself psyched for another episode of Monday Night Raw. I'm currently heading to The Garden as I speak, got some ol' skool Pete Rock and CL Smooth shit bumping in my ears. I know one doesn't go with the other. I just wanted some real ol' skool shit pumping before I step inside The Garden.
I'm trying to get myself right for tonight's atmosphere. WWE in The N.Y. for 02 nights, Monday and Tuesday. They'll be here again tomorrow for Smackdown Live/205 Live. NYC will be off the chain for the next 02 days.🤟

Welcome NYC to Monday Night Raw 👊👊

Stone Cold Steve Austin opening up Monday Night Raw to correct something that shouldn't had happened last Monday on Raw. Stone Cold conducting the Universal Championship contract signing between Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman.
Aj Styles and The O.C. coming out like they did last week steering up trouble against the tag team champions.
The Viking Raiders coming out to assist Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman in the beat down of Aj Styles and The O.C.

MATCH #01
AJ STYLES VS CEDRIC ALEXANDER
THE O.C. getting involved with the match, the referee calling for the bell.

Roman Reigns coming out paying homage to this Connor's Cure bullshit, BOOOOO!!!!!
Why the fuck WWE waste time with bullshit. You should be showing matches not showing fucking kids. 🖕

MATCH #02
BECKY LYNCH & CHARLOTTE FLAIR DEFEAT SASHA BANKS & BAYLEY

MATCH #03
REY MYSTERIO DEFEAT GRAN METALIK
This probably one of the best matches of the night. Rey Mysterio and Gran Metalik going at one another straight Lucha Underground style. 🤟

MATCH #04 "KING OF RING TOURNAMENT"
BARON CORBIN DEFEAT SOMOA JOE AND RICOCHET
This match right here was my ultimate favorite match of night. I'am so glad that Ricochet didn't win the semifinals of the King of the Ring tournament. I'm extremely proud of Baron Corbin. For a minute I wasn't sure if Baron Corbin had a chance. I'm so glad I was wrong. CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN, CORBIN.
ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN, ALL HAIL KING CORBIN. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

MATCH #05
NATALYA DEFEAT LACEY EVANS 💤

FIREFLY FUNHOUSE WITH BRAY WYATT

MATCH #06 "10 MAN TAG TEAM"
SETH ROLLINS, BRAUN STROWMAN, CEDRIC ALEXANDER AND THE VIKING RAIDERS DEFEAT BOBBY ROODE, DOLPH  AJ STYLES AND THE O.C.
Cedric Alexander with the pin taking down Aj Styles.
Stone Cold Steve Austin coming out to the ring with a huge beer celebration. Stone Cold showing his love to the winning team.
This match wasn't a big deal, you figure the faces were going to dominate for the night.
But, what was actually awesome is when the cameras were off and Raw was over. Stone Cold Steve Austin gave us New York fans 05 extra minutes of the real Stone Cold Steve Austin. I love the beer party taking place in the ring. I may have been a little jealous that I wasn't in there with them, lol. However, Stone Cold Steve Austin suckering Aj Styles to come back inside the ring and party with everyone was crazy and genius. Aj Styles receiving an overdue stunner by the rattlesnake. Rusty Jabbz can I get a, "HELL YEAH!" "HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!" WOOOOOO HOOOOOO 🤟

I just want to say, Good Night and I had a awesome time here at The Garden. You'll be seeing me again tomorrow for Smackdown. HELL YEAH! 👊👊👊👊👊

UPCOMING EVENTS:
SMACKDOWN LIVE @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH

CLASH OF CHAMPIONS, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH

NXT LIVE ON THE USA NETWORK, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH

No comments: