Saturday, August 10, 2019

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter August 2019 Issue #01 "NXT Takeover; Toronto:"

I just arrived here at Jack Dempsey's Pub. I would of arrived a little sooner. I needed to take care of some business inside the path train station.
I'm glad I didn't miss much its only 7:10pm. I'm in the middle of the Street Profits defending their tag team championships. This happen to be the first match of the night. Joining us tonight on NXT Takeover Toronto commentary. It's the Wednesday team of Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuiness and Beth Phoenix.

MATCH #01 "NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
STREET PROFITS DEFEAT THE UNDISPUTED ERA
A team of gladiators. Four ruthless gladiators, we got here. Montez Forde, Angelo Dawkins, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish.
The Street Profits going home tonight with the tag team gold again. A very good match by four dominating forces. 👏👏👏👏👏👏 What away to kick off the show.

Wow, that is cool, We have Ricochet returning home with us. Give it up to Ricochet everybody. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Coming up next, this match is totally uncalled for. IO Shirai becoming a bitch for no reason and turning on Candace Larae. I hope Larae kicks Shirai's ass tonight. "GO CANDACE, WE GOT YOUR BACK!"

MATCH #02
IO SHIRAI DEFEAT CANDACE LARAE
LMAO, OMG IO Shirai is cracking me up, lol. Y'all should see her face. IO Shirai can't believe Candace Larae keeps kicking out. IO Shirai finally figured out a way to get Candace Larae down and score her victory. BOOOOOO!!!! 👎👎👎

This is not a scheduled match. Matt Riddle out here seeking revenge on Killian Dane. It look like Mr Riddle got his wish. Here comes the Beast from Belpas, Killian Dane through the crowd gunning for Matt Riddle. This unscheduled fight is turning more into a brawl from Bedlam. NXT officials trying their best to separate the two. Both, Matt Riddle and Killian Dane showing the NXT security, how to mind their business.

2019 NBA Toronto Raptures setting it off with an exclusive introduction made for our NXT North American Champion, The Velveteen Dream.

MATCH #03 "NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP" "TRIPLE THREAT MATCH"
VELVETEEN DREAM DEFEAT RODERICK STRONG AND PETE DUNNE
This look like an awesome match about to begin. We have three of the top notch competitors inside the ring from NXT. Former, 600+ days, NXT World Champion, Pete Dunne participating in tonight's match. Pete Dunne looking to score another championship under the NXT brand. We can't forget Undisputed Era member, Roderick Strong looking for his first NXT Championship gold.
Who's going home tonight as the new NXT North American Champion.
Of course, I shouldn't have denied him, VELVETEEN DREAM! Our #01 NXT North American Champion reigns again.👏👏👏👏👏👏

Okay, Mia Yim you know I like her. If anyone here that likes Mia Yim, it's me. I have alot of faith in her tonight. Mia Yim maybe paying for tonight's match. I hope she didn't forget what she did to Jessyman Duke and Maritza Shafir, a few Wednesdays ago on NXT.

MATCH #04 "NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
SHAYNA BASZLER DEFEAT MIA YIM
Damn, I can't believe it no one can beat this bitch. How long have it been since the submission magician, Shayna Baszler held on to that title. I had my heart pulling for Mia Yim. Mia Yim put on an awesome match against Shayna Baszler. Mia Yim showing Shayna Baszler tonight exactly where she comes from. "EAST L. A. BAY BAY! 🙌
The only thing good about this match. Shayna Baszler finally won it on her own. Jessyman Duke and Maritza Shafir nowhere near ringside tonight. I guess they're still suffering from the Mia Yim beat down a few weeks ago.

We finally come to the main event of the night getting ready to close out NXT Takeover Toronto with a 02 out of 03 falls match between Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano. It haven't been a good night for the Undisputed Era. It's now up to the HNIC of the Undisputed Era, "ADAM COLE BAY BAY! Can, Adam Cole put himself and the Undisputed Era in the NXT Takeover Toronto spotlight.

MATCH #05 "NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
"02 OUT OF 03 FALLS"
ADAM COLE DEFEAT JOHNNY GARGANO IN THE 01ST FALL BY DISQUALIFICATION.
Johnny Gargano getting himself disqualified on purpose. Johnny Gargano looking at it, as if it's no big deal.
Johnny Gargano now looking to turn this match to a street fight going all around the arena making sure Adam Cole pay for everything he ever done to him.

JOHNNY GARGANO DEFEAT ADAM COLE IN THE 02ND FALL

ADAM COLE DEFEAT JOHNNY GARGANO
Things have changed now. This match is  becoming a 03rd and final match under steel cage conditions.
What the fuck? This is Triple H's idea. Ain't no way is William Regal sadistic enough to come with something like this match. You can't be serious. How many kendu sticks are inside that steel cage placed in between the fences.  Its not just a series of kendu sticks. I can also see a series of steel chairs. I know this isn't Impact but why am I thinking about Abyss right now, lol. This feels like a monster's ball match I'm watching. Omg, are those mallets. Mallets, I knew Triple H had something to do with this. Johnny Gargano reaching for a mallet. I see, Adam Cole going for a ladder. Johnny Gargano wants to have some fun all over, Adam Cole during this match.There's something I forgot to mention, this 03rd fall has been declared a non-disqualification. You know what that means. I can do anything at any cost, no matter what. Omg, I was right this does feels like a monster's ball match. Johnny Gargano with a large duffel bag. Please don't tell me theres thumbtacks in there. WHAT?, Pliers and Brass knuckles to, lol. Who wrote tonight's script? Johnny Gargano wasn't lying to Seth Rollins on Wednesday, when he said he's making tonight's match a street fight.
ADAM COLE BAY BAY, YESSS!!!👊
Coming off swinging from the top of the steel cage from 25 feet in the air taking out Johnny Gargano and scoring the final victory for the final fall. ADAM COLE BAY BAY. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Okay, what a great night, tonight.👏👏👏👏 I think, I had a lovely night. This is probably my best weekend. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's Summerslam pay per view. I don't think, WWE is messing with their young brand, NXT. Congratulations everyone,  even to the one's we didn't care about. It still was a pay per view. Once again I want to thank Ricochet for coming out tonight and showing support to NXT. As well, thank you to Tyler Bates and Walter who also came here tonight from NXT-UK showing love to their American NXT siblings. I hope everyone had a good time like myself. Check us out here again tomorrow night for WWE SUMMERSLAM. Showtime is at 06pm. Good night everybody get yourselves home safe. ✌

No comments: