Saturday, January 26, 2019

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter January 2019 Issue #03 "NXT Takeover: Phoenix"

I'm starting to think if this was worth it. Hi, welcome back to another exciting evening of Rusty Jabbz Entertainment. Going down in 22 minutes will be NXT Takeover Phoenix live at the Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm starting to think whether or not this was a good idea. I have 20 minutes remaining to get to the city. Oh God, I hate being an average New Yorker meaning once I arrive to my final stop. I'm going to have to huff and puff through the people on the subway like an animal, you know like your average New Yorkers do to me on a daily.

I could of stayed home tonight and enjoyed a good meal in the warmth of my home. For some reason tonight I needed to hit the streets whether I'm with someone or alone. I just didn't want to be indoors this evening. I'm expecting an awesome show from NXT Takeover Phoenix. I hope there is no disappointments that will make me regret my decision tonight.

Right now, I have 04 minutes left. The train just left Chambers St. The kickoff show should be wrapping up right about now. I'm going to have to walk to the bar and watch NXT Takeover Phoenix on my app until I get there.
SERIOUS!, LOCAL THE FUCKING 03 GOING LOCAL NOW. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 01 TRAIN. Okay, I'm screwed Rusty Jabbers 🙁

MATCH #01 "NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
THE WAR RAIDERS DEFEAT THE UNDISPUTED ERA
That was crazy, I'm sitting on the train for most of this match watching it. Thank you to the MTA for their delays. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have gotten a chance to see it. Even when I got off the train and on my way to the bar I kept on watching this match. I'm glad I did, I enjoyed every minute of it. THE WAR RAIDERS WERE ON A WAR PATH.... CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

MATCH #02
MATT RIDDLE DEFEAT KASSIUS OHNO
Kassius Ohno tapped out

Mr Flamboyant Velveteen Dream arrived with two lovely ladies on his shoulders. I know, The Velveteen Dream isn't scheduled for tonight but after what occurred this past Wednesday on NXT. I'm expecting a inprontu match with Adam Cole tonight.

MATCH #03 "NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP"
JOHNNY GARGANO DEFEAT RICOCHET
Damn, sun I don't know how to comment. Everyone in here among me have their choices and opinions on who should be the next North American Champion. I just got finish watching an awesome match. A decision couldn't be made. I got love for Ricochet and I got love for Johnny Gargano. Whoever wins this, is cool with me. 👍

Next up we're going to have the EST OF NXT, EST OF NXT, EST OF NXT BIANCA BEL AIR.... Bianca Bel Air scheduled to face the NXT Women's Champion, Shayna Baszler.

MATCH #04 "NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
SHAYNA BASZLER DEFEAT BIANCA BEL AIR
Real talk, I haven't been drinking not once since I showed up at Jack Dempsey's bar. I'm trying to maintain my sobriety but if Bianca Bel Air manage to pull off this victory and become the new NXT Women's Champion. I'm ordering a bottle of Hennessy. Let's go Bianca! EST EST EST EST EST EST EST EST EST EST
I knew these two bitches (Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir) would get involved to help Shayna Baszler. FUCK YOU BITCHES!
The match is over look like I'm remaining sober for the night. 🙁
Bianca Bel Air didn't just lose the championship match. She lost her undefeated streak.

We're approaching match #05, the main event. The match everyone been waiting to see, Aleister Black facing NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa. These two have had there extended rival for months. Its about time one of them put it to rest.

MATCH #05 "NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
TOMMASO CIAMPA DEFEAT ALEISTER BLACK
Let's Go Ciampa! Tommaso Ciampa looking to end this one with the Johnny Gargano exposure of the ring mat.
WOOOO HOOOO, YESSS SIRRR CIAMPA DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY

NXT TAKEOVER PHOENIX WAS FUCKIN' AWESOME, WOOOOO 🤘
I had a great time tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow as we do it again for the Royal Rumble. My pick for the men royal rumble if it's a Raw guy, Seth Rollins. However, if for some change reason it happen to be a Smackdown guy, my pick will be Mustafa Ali. Now, as for the broads who cares. I don't give shit who wins the female royal rumble. The only WWE broad I got my eyes on is Becky Lynch.

Check us out tomorrow:
WWE Royal Rumble Sunday, January 27th @ The Chase Field Phoenix, Arizona

No comments: