Saturday, July 7, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter July 2018 Issue #01 WWE Live Summerslam Heatwave Tour

Another, WWE event coming into town. You know how I do, whenever the WWE comes to New York. I've been sitting on these tickets for the last 07 months. The moment is finally here....
"WWE LIVE SUMMERSLAM HEATWAVE TOUR @ Madison Square Garden.

As much as it, may seem like I'm thrilled to be here. Tonight's event was a different kind of event. Meaning, I felt a particular way. I didn't want tonight just to be a typical WWE at the Garden. I wanted to kick back a little more and have much more fun than I normally do. You already know I was twisted off the endo and tipsy off the brew. Tonight was going to be my coming out of the WWE universe.

I wanted to embrace the ambience of WWE universe's spirit and the love for sports entertainment. I made it on time but I never got the chance to see the first match of the night. You know me, Promo Ts Jason, lol. I was where I'm usually at. By the promo carts adding on more T-shirts to my WWE collection. I wanted to rack up on some new material and grub.

Once I finally have taken care of everything from the concession area. It wasn't until, the Cruiserweight Championship match that is when I finally decided to walk into an arena. Cedric Alexander and Buddy Murphy, right in the middle of another match. I don't think anyone looking to see, this match. Such an easy win, coming off of Cedric Alexander.

"Cruiserweight Championship Match"
01.CEDRIC ALEXANDER DEFEAT BUDDY 
     MURPHY

"Tag Team Championship Match"
02. DELETERS OF WORLD DEFEAT THE B TEAM
      AND TITUS WORLDWIDE
      Bray Wyatt pinned Titus O'Neill

"Six Women Tag Team Match"
03. NATALYA, BAYLEY & EMBER MOON DEFEAT 
      ALICIA FOXX AND THE RIOTT SQUAD
      Bayley pinned Liv Morgan

04. MOJO RAWLEY DEFEAT BOBBY ROODE 

"Intercontinental Championship Match"
05. DOLPH ZIGGLER DEFEAT SETH ROLLINS        
      AND FINN BALOR
     

06. THE LUCHA UNDERGROUND DEFEAT  
       BRIAN KENDRICKS, JACK GALLAGHER
       AND DREW GULAK        
      

Special Guest Referee: ALEXA BLISS
07. RONDA ROUSEY DEFEAT NIA JAX
Alexa Bliss appointing her own special guest referee for this match: MICKIE JAMES

08. BRAUN STROWMAN, ROMAN REIGNS AND
      THE UNDERTAKER DEFEAT ELIAS, KEVIN 
      OWENS AND THE CONSTABLE CORBIN
      The Undertaker with a tombstone piledriver
      on Owens, closing it out with the final pin.

No comments: