Saturday, August 19, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter August 2017 Issue #01 "NXT Takeover Brooklyn!"

This is sick right here. I'm finally in the Barclay's for NXT Takeover Brooklyn III. I'm sorry I missed the last two years. The show is about to begin, as they introduce tonight's commentators, Percy Watson, Nigel McGuinness and Mauro Ranallo

Setting things off for the night with crowd motivator, No Way Jose... the match never happened. No Way Jose being attacked by another wrestler. I'm not sure who that wrestler is, he doesn't look familiar.

Coming out now, NXT's wannabe divas, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay....

MATCH #01
PEYTON ROYCE DEFEAT SARAH LOGAN
Really guys now your going to turn the screen on. I can't see a thing in these nose bleed seats. Peyton Royce and Sarah Logan looked like ants from here.

It look like we going to have some tag team action. This is the one thing I hate about NXT they have alot of excellent talent but they aren't being properly showcased like they should. I think it's about time, NXT move to primetime television.

MATCH #02
WOLFGANG & PETE DUNNE DEFEAT TYLER BATE & TRENT SEVEN

Why must I have a group of loud screamers sitting behind me everytime I come to a wrestling event.

It turns out that was a kick off show I just watched. What an awesome, kick off show that was. Much better than any kick off show I seen from Raw and Smackdown. Where getting ready for the official, "NXT TAKEOVER BROOKLYN!"

The crowd is amped, everyone is for Johnny Wrestling. And, that's whom I also is for, "JOHNNY WRESTLING" "JOHNNY WRESTLING" "JOHNNY WRESTLING" "JOHNNY WRESTLING" "JOHNNY WRESTLING"

I'm hearing the "NXT" "NXT" "NXT" "NXT" "NXT" "NXT", chants up in here. C'mon Brooklyn anything for my man, "JOHNNY WRESTLING", "JOHNNY WRESTLING", "JOHNNY WRESTLING", "JOHNNY WRESTLING".

MATCH #01
ANDRADE "CIEN" ALMAS DEFEAT JOHNNY GARGANO
Awesome match probably one of Andrade Almas's best ever. The crowd is disappointed by the loss including myself.

Daniel Bryan is in the building, "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES"

Corey Graves in the house, special guest commentator.
MATCH #02 "NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
SANITY DEFEAT THE AUTHORS OF PAIN
(ALEXANDER WOLFE & KILLIAN DANE)
AOP, going for gut. Setting it off with the first shots. Seriously, y'all doing this again. Y'all just going to leave the screen turned off during this match to the people in the nose bleed seats. Finally, they turned it back on.
I'm going to be completely honest. I don't know which team to choose for. Truthfully I think, both teams SUCK!
B. K., heavily behind Sanity.
I can't believe that Nikki Cross put her life on the line for this team. Your looking at the result of that, "NXT'S NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, SANITY!"
In the middle of Sanity's celebration. They received two surprise visitors,
Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish taking out Sanity and stating their claim. They want the tag team titles.

What do we have here? It look like, we have some NXT Veterans in the house. B. K. and Rusty Jabbz give a big round of applause to Neville and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Jim Ross, special guest commentator
MATCH #03
ALEISTER BLACK DEFEAT HIDEO ITAMI
Hideo Itami mocking the knees bent (Indian style) style of Aleister Black. Hideo Itami have disappointed me. There was a time when I actually supported him. Ever since he lost that NXT World Title match to Bobby Roode, he's been somewhat of an asshole. I can't front I like Aleister Black too that's why choosing sides makes it hard. It look like Brooklyn already knows who's the better man.

It look like we have some more, NXT veterans in house. That's right, Brooklyn, give it up to the original Four Horse Women (minus Charlotte)
Sasha Banks, Bayley and Becky Lynch

EMBER MOOOOON, WOOOOOOOO WELCOME TO BROOKLYN, BUK,  BUK, BUK, WOOOOOOOO This the match I been looking forward too. It's time for someone to dethrone the champion.

MATCH #04 "NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
ASUKA DEFEAT EMBER MOON
Oh we're doing this, the battling chants. Okay I'm choosing my side too. LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER ! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER! LET'S GO EMBER!

That was fucking crazy, I can't believe it. HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! Asuka won, I'm not mad. I like Asuka. I just really had my heart set on Ember Moon and I think the whole entire Borough of Brooklyn agrees with me. I just have one question, "WHO THE FUCK CAN BEAT ASUKA?"

Its nice to see this the NXT veterans making their appearance to be here tonight. We have Kevin Owens and Somoa Joe in the audience.

Is this for Drew McIntyre. He actually wanted this special entrance by the NYC Marching Band. Drew McIntyre getting into his Scottish roots, I see. 
Now, we're about to get into Bobby Roode's special entrance of "GLORIOUS!" I'm disappointed with Brooklyn right now. I can't believe y'all actually singing this man's theme, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm routing for McIntyre. I never like Bobby Roode since Impact. Bobby Roode's a dick.

MATCH #05 "NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
DREW MCINTYRE DEFEAT BOBBY ROODE
This is a good match but after awhile its going to start getting boring. I  need a saviour of this match. Someone like the man's name on my shirt, "ADAM COLE" "ADAM COLE" "ADAM COLE" "ADAM COLE" "ADAM COLE".

WOOOOOOO, YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE MCINTYRE

Totally awesome, he's here ADAM COLE ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE!
Although this isn't how I expected his debut into NXT to be. Nonetheless, ADAM COLE IS HERE! Heel or face, he's still awesome.
ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE! ADAM COLE!

NXT Takeover Brooklyn was crazy tonight. Two gun shots in the air for tonight's NXT Takeover (BUK! BUK!) I had a wonderful evening watching NXT Takeover live inside the Barclay's Center. I'm looking forward to my return tomorrow for "SUMMERSLAM!" WOOOOOOO
The only thing that sucks about this night are the fact that these seats were too high up, section 214.

No comments: