Sunday, October 25, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2015 ISSUE #04 "THE GHOST DIMENSION!"



Okay, this isn't how I planned my evening. I had a perfect evening set up between me and another gentleman. Until, at the last minute, he decided to stab me in the back by calling off our date. My date bailed out on me, this evening. We were scheduled to attend the free screening of "Ghost Dimension". When, he looked at me and said he's not in the mood. He doesn't feel like going, anymore. This was something that I have planned and he agreed to accompany me. I do not know, what may have changed his mind. But, he wasn't going to put a damper onto my evening just because he's feeling glum. You know that old saying, "LIFE GOES ON!" Sure, I was pissed for what he had done to me. I wasn't going to let that stop me from having fun. I can still go out by myself and entertain and amuse myself. I don't need a man. How many times have a man, double crossed me? Going back to this past, Tuesday. The supposedly, one night stand that never happened. Why, do men do things like this? It only hurts us even more.

Simply, no consideration to my thoughts or feelings. After, everything I went through this afternoon with the grooming of myself. Making sure I looked a certain way for this evening's date. Only to have it get all, stomped all over at the very last minute.

I just wish people would say, what they mean and mean what they say. I can't speak for life but I do know, it would make relationships alot easier. 

I would like to apologize to my Rusty Jabbers. I know this is a bit off track and I'm stirring away from tonight's topic. I just felt I had to say, something about that bastard.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm watching here, this evening. I'm not really a big fan of 3-D movies. Nor, am I a big fan of Sci-fi films either but tonight's screening struck my interest. I don't know, call it the mood and its spirit of Halloween that struck that interest.

Tonight's screening of Ghost Dimension taking place in three parts of the city, this evening. You can catch it in the East Village @ AMC Kips Bay. You can catch it, Uptown this evening in Harlem @ the Magic Johnson Theatre. And, you'll find tonight's screening where I'm currently standing on line, here at AMC 34th Street theatre.

The film is about a family who recently moved into a new home among the holiday season. Don't you just hate it when previous residents leave things behind. That seems to be one of the main points of tonight's screening. There are others but this one in particular that kind of set that tone throughout the movie. It started when the current residents stumbled upon several boxes left in the garage by the previous residents. Some would take these unfamiliar items and get rid of them. While others would keep them. That isn't what happened here. Inside the boxes happen to be 20 year old items. A vcr along with vhs tapes and a camera was one of these items.

It seems that whatever was found in these boxes had some sort of an curse or rather it was creating a curse on to the home of the new family who had taken occupancy.

This is where everything become confusing. I have never been an scholar of the sciences or anything with the word sci in it for that matter.

I understand people's need to curiosity. It is true that curiosity kills the cat. In this case, curiosity almost killed there daughter, Lela. It was the moment when the father found the boxes and decided to interfer with the supernatural spirits.

Forgive me, if I may seem distracted. I'll be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this screening anymore once my date have been crushed. I took getting dumped like a man or at least I thought I did. Deep down, I was really upset with what, Jamal had done to me. However, don't let my depression put a damper on tonight's screening. It was still a wonderful movie, regardless. I manage to have a good time and enjoy tonight's screening. 

Like I said, I don't need a man to have a good time. Thank you to my, Rusty Jabbers for taking the time out to listen to me. 


"THE GHOST DIMENSION; PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: .... RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 23RD, 2015"



No comments: