Thursday, August 28, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUGUST 2014 ISSUE #03

Let's get FOKUS, MAN!!! How many of y'all remember that, catch phrase. I would like to give some acknowledgement and appreciation to the Fokus group for tonight's event. Thank you for the invite for this evening's "Drink & Draw". It wasn't what I expected but it still was an awesome turnout. A name like "Drink & Draw"  its easily to be mistaken for something a little more intense. I was happy with myself for taking the time to come out tonight and participate. I'm glad I indulge with my artwork. Well, if thats what you want to call it, lol. I'll be honest, I'am not a artist. Neither is, anyone else who was here, this evening. What I saw in tonight's event. This is some sort of an exercise. An exercise that can be used, as a stress reliever.

I would like to thank, some of the people I've met there tonight. To Allison and Lisa, thank you for your support through the night. Even though my artwork was crap, you still showed me love. I appreciate that so much.

To show everyone, how much of a good time I had. I'll let you decide from the artwork I created, how much of a good time I really had.


CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office:    1-347-789-4543
Cellular: 1-646-339-4981
Cellular: 1-347-902-5355
E-mail: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
E-mail: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Social: www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007
Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: