Friday, August 1, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUGUST 2014 ISSUE #01

"WHEN THE GAME STANDS TALL!!!" 
5 JABBZ
This film should be titled, "When I Stand Tall!" Speaking for myself, you don't know how much trouble it took for me to get tonight's tickets. I've waited in a cyber internet line to gain access to tonight's screening. 

Okay, I admit I received an good impression off of that. Heck, after 3 weeks of sitting on a cyber website line by Sony Pictures.com. I'm expecting a great turn out tonight. Wait, that is something I don't want to see and re-live in the physical, standing on another long ass line.

I can't believe I'm leaving my house so early just to attend a screening, this evening. Which is something I've never done. For some reason, something just kept on telling me to get involved tonight. I don't know, you'll receive that same type of feeling too. Especially, when you keep getting repeated movie evites by strangers, Lol.

Uh huh, what did I tell y'all. Told y'all there'll be a long line out here. Well, its not that long, just long enough before everything kicks off. By the way, in case no one knows I happen to be posted up in front of the AMC Loews theater on West 34th St. Where everything is about to go down in a few minutes.

Tonight's screening is titled "When The
Game Stands Tall". It cast the following; Jim Caviezel, Michael Chiklis, Alexander Ludwig, Clancy Brown and Laura Dern. The film is based on a true story involving the loss of an 151-game winning streak that shattered all records for an American sport and possibly clapsed careers, hopes and dreams for other Americans.

When looking at this film. Your seeing it for more than just its primary basis (football). Football have always been that sport that wasn't my cup of tea.  Nonetheless, taking part in watching an All American sport made into cinema was something more up my alley. I will admit, I'am not very fluent when it comes to the game of football. After, watching tonight's screening. I've gotten a chance to learn a little bit more about football and life.

The movie takes you on a journey so to speak. A journey into brotherhood, adulthood, spiritual guidance, physical being, knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Something that perhaps last longer than just a mere "championship" ring.

It shows the redefinition of 60 brothers, coming together with themselves over the loss of there, 151 H.S. winning streak.
"FAMILY ISN'T JUST BLOOD RELATIVE, ITS ANYONE THAT LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!!!"

This movie sends a valid and sacred message amongst others. Amen!

I would like to send my appreciation and thanks to the Sony Pictures for the movie evite. I had a wonderful time tonight. I  really enjoyed myself. To everybody else, keep your eyes and ears open for.... "When The Game Stands Tall!" Coming to theaters, everywhere August 22nd.



CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office:  1-347-789-4543
Cellular: 1-646-339-4981
Cellular: 1-347-902-5355
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Social: www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007
Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: