Sunday, April 28, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2013 ISSUE #04

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS N.O.R.E. aka P.A.P.I. "STUDENT OF THE GAME" Production: Cooking Soul, Illa & Inf, Pharrell, SPK, Pete Rock, Charlie Brown, Scram Jones, Hazardis Soundz, Large Professor, Jaleel Beats ... eONE ent/ THUGGED OUT ent 3.75 JABBZ NORE- YOGA, NORE- YOGA, LOL If anyone would have told me that this man had made a return as "The Student of the Game". I would say, that's an understatement. I wouldn't believe it. Nore served his prime as being a student. He is now to be considered more of an, "Veteran of the Game". It was a couple of days ago on a episode of Video Music Box. I happen to capture a classic, Nore video. Everybody remembers, "Blood Money" Featuring his CNN Partner, Capone. LOL, it was funny to see, Nore in his ghetto fabulous swagger. Pollying and loungin on 57th Ave (Irak Island). I remember that day. I mean, I was never in the video or anything but at that time I use to work in that area. Watching that "Blood Money" video bought back memories. Probably one of Nore's realest videos. At the start of his career, he had a lot of fire material. Today it is probably rare to catch him making a video in his hood. I believe that "Blood Money" was the only video he ever made in his hood. Inspite of Nore's lack of visits to his stomping grounds. Noreaga, is still declared the certified, King of Lefrak aka Irak Island. Every hood got to have one. Let's talk about the "Student of the Game" album. I see some familiar producers on here like SPK. Someone who Nore used on numerous past projects and who is also a Thugged out Militainment producer. Along with Charlie Brown, who works are used repeatedly throughout this album. Charlie Brown may be one of the best producers on this album with the exception of legendary Pete Rock and Large Professor. Yeah that's right, I said it.... Pete Rock and Large Professor are on here too. Last time, Pete Rock did a track for Nore. I think the track was called "Strange Fruit" that was a hot record. I think it came out in 2006. Large P, though this is something new. Nore even said it himself on the record. It's his first Large Professor, exclusive that's what's up! The album itself is a good album. I gave it a fair rating or at least as fair as I can be. I'm not going to say this is a grown up album and it doesn't meet my taste approval. I'm going to be honest with you all, can't nothing ever beat the "N.O.R.E." album. Although there were a few attempts like with the Scram Jones produced' "Camouflage Unicorns" with Tragedy Khadafi and Havoc. It was good seeing, The N.O.R.E. and the Intelligent Hoodlum reunited once again. Another, attempt but close, you still get no cigar. The Jaleel Beats' produced "Faces of Death" with French Montana, Swizz Beatz, Raekwon & Busta Rhymes. What really impressed me about this record was the opening, the loop from "Banned from T.V." taken off the N.O.R.E. album. This felt like some sort of sequal but it just wasn't hard enough. I'll give you the run down of what I found off this album to be "hard enough". First off, we got the title track "Student of the Game" produced by Cooking Soul. Other than the song being hot the name of the producer is actually hot too "COOKIN SOUL" I like that. Earlier I was discussing, Charlie Brown. (I wonder, if this is former LONS emcee Charlie Brown hmmm!!!) He got like two tracks that he put down tight for Nore, that I'm feeling "Thirsty" and "Only Bad Ones". This is just naming a few, he got other flavas. One of my personal favorites and this is probably reaching, and I'm only saying that because it isn't often I enjoy the sounds of christian rap produced by Hazardis Soundz "God's Angel" with The Jones (Mick & Chris). I'm not going to say I didn't expect this from Nore. It's been six years since his last release, "NOREALITY" which was actually trash. It is understandable why he's not only making up for lost time. He's also making up for wack releases in the past. The only thing that I wasn't to fond of during the album other than skits was the final track, "Dreaming" with Mayday & Tech 9 produced by Charlie Brown. Out of the tracks I heard by Charlie Brown off of this album, this wasn't his best work. Definitely not a good song to close out a album. Nevertheless, "Student of the Game" is that album that can be purchased if chosen to. However, if decided not to I do recommend downloading for a few years until you decide to place it in the recycle bin, lol. Before I go, I just want to let my viewers know, "N.O.R.E. aka P.A.P.I. "STUDENT OF THE GAME" IN STORES NOW AND ONLINE. 3.75 JABBZ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: