Saturday, April 27, 2013

LOST ISSUE; RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2013 ISSUE #03

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS "OUT OF THE CLOSET THRIFT STORE" GRAND OPENING SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2013 **** LOST **** Today I had set aside a moment of my day to come out of the closet. "SIKE!!" I can't do something that has been done already. However, today is sort of an return back to that occasion which took place two years ago when I announced my true sexuality and who I really am. It's been about two years as I mentioned since my secret been revealed. I have had some good experiences. Often times a few regrets have came across my mind. I believe those are natural and comes with the territory. I don't have any type of feelings of remorse. Coming out of the Closet, July 2011 was probably the best thing I ever did. Although there have been some to question my homosexuality and try to undermine my sexuality. There are those who believe I'm still straight and others who feel I'm living on the d.l. Then, you have some people out there who feel that I'am not gay enough. LMBAO, come on, you can laugh along with me. I just can't help but to bust a gut or two everytime I hear that phrase. I can assure my gay peers that there's no such term as being, "Gay Enough!" There isn't any need in worrying whether I'm gay enough. I believe I have showed and proved very well within the last two years, how gay I'am. People must understand homosexuality has no limitations nor does it has guidelines. It is an important thing to have boundaries though. It's very important to respect your lover's boundaries. I believe that is what everyone is seeing with me. I'm a person with boundaries. I know which lines not to cross. So when my fellow gay peer sees me at a club for instance. I understand, why that person would assume that I'm anything but gay. It is true I do not possess the swagger of a typical homosexual. I set aside my own style and trendy wear. Giving me that path that pretty much allows me to walk to the beat of my own drum. Trust me when I tell ya with me, you won't need to think about whether or not I'm gay enough. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: