Sunday, April 24, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2011 ISSUE #04






RUSTY JABBZ ENTERTAINMENT
APRIL 2011 ISSUE #04
"EASTER SUNDAY EDITION"

























"HAPPY EASTER, CHRIST IS RISEN!"

What a blessed day it was in Jesus name, although the day isn't over. Today is an remarkable sunday to me. For the first time in seventeen years, I awoken myself and went to not only the lord's house but my house as well. The house in which I was baptize at as an infant baby.

I left God's house seventeen years over mediocre things that weren't of significance. However, today is a brand new day, new year, new millennium and I've returned back home. I'm back in the house of worship and what a lovely day it is. I'm intrigued by redevelopment of the church. A lot of things have taken place inside this church throughout my childhood and teenage years. I feel its an honor to be able to return home and see that this place of worship is still standing and forever well accomplished.

I love the decoration of the beautiful sanctuary and altar with flowers to commemorate its season. I also like the accommodations to the elderly and disabled with the wheelchair ramp and elevator stair lift. The projector and big screen on the altar was an excellent touch providing artwork and text at such large enhancement to the people with poor vision. That was an blessing to see but thats only a small portion. The true blessing comes throughout today's Easter service.

The service started off as I remembered it with, The Chancel Choir. What I do not recall are the acolytes leading in front of the choir down the aisle. As I remembered, the acolytes would march down the aisle and proceed with the lighting of the candle rods and opening of the bibles and then proceed back down the aisle. Things have changed now, when I was an acolyte we wore robes. The acolytes no longer wear robes just they're regular garment. The same goes for the Children Choir. I'm not saying that its bad but sure was an nice thing during my period.

During the, "Welcome Announcements", I like the concept of, asking for volunteers of the people who would like to introduce themselves to the congregation. The ones who may have attended the church for the first time and/or who haven't attended the church in several years. I do not ever recall that from my last moments from St. Paul's. Maybe it was something added during my absence. However it was good seeing everyone move around from pue to pue greeting one another. I even seen a few members of the Chancel Choir leave the altar to come down and greet people throughout the congregation. In my past attendance of St. Paul's Fellowship, I do not recall the Chancel Choir ever leaving the altar during an church service. Be that as it may, can't nothing beat a moment like "PASSING THE PEACE!"

Lol, excuse me for that mild laughter. I just couldn't help but to think about something I did during church. I finally found the opportunity to utilize my, "daily bible application" off of my cell phone while reading the premiere bible lessons set up aside for today's service.

Today is Easter sunday and a lot is taking place. Some in which I remember and others I do not recall. I have no recollection of whether or not, what I'm seeing here is an routine operation. What spark a major interests inside of me. Seeing the Children's Choir perform in front of the altar, today's choral selection "Worthy Is The Lamb". I'm not very big on christian music but I know good music when I hear one. The same goes when I'm in contact with good dancing, I would like to applaud the dance ministry as well. What a great ensemble they put on for us. Its ashame I didn't get the opportunity to film the religious singing and ministry. I would of love to post exclusive footage of religious ministries onto my website.

It was all till the moment of truth when we reached our guest minister of the day, Rev George Haigler The 3rd delivering today's sermon, "He Is Risen!" Yes indeed, The Lord Jesus Christ is risen.... "He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay - Mathew 28:6".
The sermon was crazy, Rev Haigler manage to stir up some chaos through the congregation. Sometimes heartfelt chaos in the spirit of christianity are good on special sundays like these.

I had an excellent time today in the house of the lord on the day that he is known for risen. I'm glad I was able to make an impression not only upon myself but my family. St. Paul's is my home and it will always be my home. No matter the amount of times I attend church. God is always with me. As I'am with him. Blessed be thy name... AMEN!


No comments: