Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 2010 ISSUE # 03








RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
DECEMBER 2010, ISSUE# 03

Everybody say, BREEZEVAHFLOWIN'
BREEZEVAHFLOWIN' Say BREEZEVAHFLOWIN' C'mon now, now, now say, BREEZEVAHFLOWIN'. Say, Go BREEZ Go, Go BREEZ, Go, Go BREEZ Go.


E' Yo, this is Dj Handspin Dinero, I wanna just say Happy Birthday and salute my dude, Breezevahflowin' not only for his born but also for being one of the illest emcees in the underground hip hop scene that I knew for the past 15 years. And for throwing one of the best parties that I would probably go to in these last three weeks of 2010.
I just wanna let heads know we got a lot to discuss during this issue. A lot of footages to show y' all so we gonna have some fun. Y' all wanna read about and see some of fun but before we do that. I just wanna send some love to my dude, Breez.

The first time I met Breezevahflowin' was back in the late nineties, Nov. 11th 1998 to be exact. I was djing for an showcase put together by my man, Fantasy of Blackball Productions. At 40 Flavas, (40 Flavas, gotta be an ol' skool kat to remember that venue) I didn't know too much about the New York City underground scene. I was just one of those djs that loved real, street and hardcore hip hop. My preference still haven't changed even to today. At that time though, I was a dj in the beginning and only thinking about myself and not caring nor respecting the emcees on stage like I was suppose too. Until Breezevahflowin' was introduced to the stage. It was from that moment and on, I tried to support Breezevahflowin and most definitely the Stronghold Movement. Ok, I know
y' all can't see me right now but a tear just hit my hand I'm going to chillout with the writing of the sentimentals and move forward with the review.

What can I say about that night, "A BREEZEVAHFLOWIN' 40TH B-DAY SHOW". He had every right to call it what it is, "A SHOW". Party is so called childish and this event had Parental Advisory stamped all over it. Starting off with the theme of the event, ey' thing 40 and to commemorate an Old E 40 oz open bar followed by a 40 emcee live performance. I loved the performance I got tonz of footage so imma shut up soon. I just wanna point out one of the stupidest and at the same time grimiest act committed at the Red Star Bar. I wanna know, how many people like to drink? How many people been to open bars? If you have then you know and understand where I'm coming from. Your average open bars, normally last whether it be inna bar or a nightclub usually last about an hour unless duly noted by club managers to extend it. Now this is gonna trip you up cuz it did to me and still is trippin' me up even after a week later. Who ever heard of a 20 minute open bar? I swear, I kid you not. 20 minute open bar that was some bullshit. You wanna know the fucked up part, I just arrived. Open bar gets shut down as soon as I walk through the door that shit pissed me off I ended up snatching the bartenders tips off the bar. However, I didn't let that minor dilemma get me down. Still ended up gettin' toasted thanx to my dude, Emmo. (Good luckin' on da endo)

How did Bizmarkie always use to sing it, "OH WHAT A NIGHHTTTT!!!!" What a night, indeed. It wuz like a hip hop reunion up in there for me. I ran into cats who I haven't seen in a long time. I ran into cats who I haven't heard perform in a long time.
Phat shout out to my dude, Acelover. I haven't seen this cat for a good long minute and like a ghost he appears from outta nowhere. Glad you came out to Breezevahflowin's 40th born day. Glad I got to see you again. (Qzr will be happy to hear that)

By now muh fuckaz, probably gittin tired of my yappin' Y' all wanna see some flicks added with this review. Yeah man, I hope y' all enjoy the footage. Anyone looking to view what took place that night at the Red Star Bar for Breezevahflowin's 40th birthday. If you would like to see some of the performers and performances your always welcome to visit, www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz.

I have other video clips posted on my site and if you like what you see feel free to subscribe. I'm also available for live tapings for any artist looking to market and promote their talent.

I'm going to sign off and let everyone see what I have in store.

RUSTY JABBZ ENT GRP
WORLDWIDE JABBZ INC
CEO: DJ HANDSPIN DINERO
OFFICE# 1347 789 4543
EMAIL: djhandspindinero@gmail.com
BLOG: rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
YOUTUBE: youtube.com/worldwidejabbz








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Breeze Evahflowin will always be one of the best to ever step on stage and battle - right after the 40th birthday, Breeze, Immortal Technique and I rocked the Nuyorican wit Wiseguy and Gaston. He is one of the VERY FEW who can truly come up with rhymes off the top of the mind.

By the way, cleanin up my studio, just found a (goldenrod yellow) printed newsletter edition of Rusty Jabbz... good to see U still doin it online